Chapter 35

Keial was holding my hand, and with his eyes still on mine, tugged me along with him until we reached a door within the office, which led us to a bedroom.

I only realized when I saw the large window inside the room that this was Keial's bed chambers, and the study we were just in, was his office.

I wasn't expecting this to happen, not after not seeing him in so long.

Now I was in his bedroom again, and completely out of my depth.

"Nobody will disturb us here, you can relax." Keial said, as he slowly let go of my hand.

"Oh." Is that why he brought me here, to not be disturbed?

I looked around and saw that although this was his room, it had changed, it was more grand than I remembered, with brand new furniture, which felt more homey than the bed chambers I remembered.

I walked further into the room as Keial walked over to the desk in the corner of the room, and put the stone I had given him on top of it, before turning around to watch me.

I stopped in the middle of his room, and as I stood there, it came to me that this was just like last time... I stood in the same spot in the room and so was he, it made me nervous and skeptical of what to say next.

What should I say?

Where do I start?

I was so nervous, just being alone with him made it hard to breathe.

"I'm sorry." Keial suddenly spoke, making me look at him, to see that he was leaning against his desk, with one hand covering his face.

"I don't know what to say, and this... has not happened to me before." He said honestly, as his voice shook slightly.

Was Keial... nervous?

I stared at him, and couldn't believe it, this man, this strong powerful King was nervous and didn't know what to say to me.

I thought I was the only one feeling like this, but he was also feeling the same.

It made me feel more relaxed, and more glad that I came.

"I'm sorry too." I nervously said, as his golden eyes met mine.

Well, here it goes... there was no going back.

I had to make this right, I had to tell him how I felt.

"I... I didn't mean to take this long to come back but after a while, I got more and more anxious and eventually too much time passed and I thought... I-" I pause and take a deep shaky breath.

"I thought you wouldn't want to see me."

My heart was beating fast, and my whole body had broken out in a cold, nervous sweat as I stood still in the middle of his room, in the uncomfortable silence, waiting for Keial to speak, to say anything at all.

Keial didn't speak, instead, he moved away from the desk and started walking to where I was, and once I raised my head, Keial stood in front of me, until his chest almost touched mine.

In a swift movement, Keial had closed what little space that was between us as wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me into his chest, until my body was completely molded with his.

"Fuck." Keial hissed, as I heard him smell me and then felt his muscles tense against mine.

"I've missed this."

Keial lowered his head until his lips rested against my neck, making me shiver and my skin feel tingly as his hot breath tickled me, and his scent, which was now mixing with mine, made me lose my mind.