Chapter 21

Just like Keial said, he came to my room that night.

Keial had instructed me to 'prepare myself for him' so before servant hours were up, I rushed back to my bedroom, bathed myself with a bucket and a sponge, and then cleaned myself for him.

Then I did something I had never done before.

I prepared myself for him.

Since I knew I liked men, I had never been more embarrassed by something like this before, despite how common I knew it was when your partner was larger.

Yet, once Keial came to my door, again, dressed in such little clothing it made me shy, I knew that what I had just done for the past hour with my fingers would be no use.

"Did you not even try loosening it?" Keial pushed again inside of me, clenching his jaw hard.

It had hurt so much from the moment he kissed me, to when he pressed half of his length inside of me.

"Y-You're just too big." I looked at him through my long eyelashes and saw him frown.

Keial had moved his cock swiftly out of me in a quick motion and then he had flipped me around until I laid on my stomach, then he pulled my waist down until my ass was raised in his face.

"W-What are y-"

I tensed up and then gripped the bed once his thick, long, and rough fingers pushed into me, as deep as he could go, in a dominating way that felt like he was bruising my insides.

It hurt, like last time, but just as quick as the pain came, so did the pleasure of having his fingers claim my insides roughly, as his soft low growl echoed inside my small room, mixed with my pants.

What was this feeling? Sure it hurt, but it also felt... incredible.

His two fingers moved in and out of me so devilishly show, and deep, that he pressed against something inside of me that made me lose my mind every time he touched it.

"I-I can't, I'm going to cum." I blushed, pressing my head into my pillow.

Just then, Keial removed his fingers and then positioned himself behind me, and without a word or warning, Keial pushed himself back inside of me until he could bury himself as fully as his cock would go inside of me.

With his strong powerful thrusts, and his hot skin touching mine, I was already in total ecstasy that even thinking straight was impossible, as his scent consumed my room and my senses.

"Mmm." His deep growl made my insides twist.

He leaned down and bit my ear, and then I felt his long rough tongue touch my neck, making my legs shake and my insides twitch, his powerful hips not sparing me a moment while he worked on my neck.

Having this powerful, beautiful, and insanely insatiable man on top of me, and devouring me like I was his last meal was too much to bear, and just like the first time, I couldn't stop myself from coming undone.

The sounds escaping my mouth were unrecognizable, I sounded like a completely different person.

The sound of our bodies hitting together, and our moans mixed in one, I had lost count of how many times I had come, Keial was a fierce lover who showed no weakness, no sign of fatigue.

While Keial gave me no chance to rest, and his lovemaking was rough and dominating, his kisses on my face and neck were different, they were sweet and gentle.

When he whispered to me, in my small dark room, as he strongly kept me pressed close to him, while thrusting deep inside of me, I felt like I was something more to him.

Something... special.

Perhaps I was thinking too far into it, or maybe I wished what I thought was true, either way, sex with Keial was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and one that was making me lose my mind.

*****

Laid on my bed, catching my breath as I slowly feel my body try to heal itself, I look at Keial's dress from the corner of my eye.

His skin glowed in what little light shone in my window from the moon outside, every one of his muscles more defined and intimidating than the other, it was like looking at a beautiful painting.

He really was a good-looking man, his body was perfect.

"When is your next shift?" Keial asks, turning to suddenly look at me as he puts his shirt on, but doesn't button it up.

My next shift?

"Um..." I think hard, and then groan when I realize. "Soon."

If my clock was right, then Keial had been in my room for six hours since I got off work, and we had been having sex nonstop since, which meant in three hours I would need to get back to work in two days

I knew that he was impressive, but was having sex with me like this really necessary?

"Yes." Keial said deeply, making me flinch as I looked at him.

"It's necessary." His eyes swirled with amusement.

Did he just read my mind again? I can never get used to that...

"The more we fuck, the better." He sat down on my bed, as I turned around to lay on my back.

"Why?" I had to ask, seeing that he hadn't really explained anything about this relationship.

Was sex really needed to fool people into thinking you were dating?

Keial looked down at me and reached out to lay his large hand flat against my stomach, he looked as though he was thinking about something deeply before his eyes snapped to mine.

"The ball is in two days, I won't leave room for speculation, no one will question our relationship unless you smell like me, with my seed deep inside of you from the night before."

His golden eyes were serious, and hard, as his hand slowly moved down my stomach until his hand rested above my sore, and slightly hard cock, making me swallow hard as I watched him.

My heart was beating so fast, every word that came out of his mouth set my skin aflame.

How could he say such things without batting an eyelid?

"Rest." He moved his hand and then got up from the bed, turning his gaze from mine.

"I will make sure no one disturbs you, so take the day off and when you wake up, come find me."

"I'll make it so no one thinks twice about who you belong to." His deep husky voice made my toes curl, as I stared at his muscled back as he moved to my bedroom door.

He turned his head, and once his golden, bright, and beautiful eyes looked back at me, I felt that irritating, yet incredibly tingly feeling in my stomach.

I was falling, deeply and helplessly, whilst trying my very best to not make this become anything more than what it was, but when he looked at me...

He left through my bedroom door, a ghost smile on his lips, but before he disappeared and closed the door behind him, I heard him say one last thing before he left me in my room, which was filled with the scent of our lovemaking.

"Thank you for the meal, Felix."