Chapter 36

Our bodies clashed together, yet fit perfectly as one.

My mind was hazy, and I wasn't sure if this was a dream or not as I couldn't think straight, but one thing I did know was that if this was a dream, I never wanted to wake up from it.

Keial's fingertips felt like magic, and everywhere he touched me only made me desire, and crave his touch more until my body had his scent all over it.

Suddenly, I feel pain, but a familiar pleasure as I look down through hazy eyes to see that Keial and I were already naked, he had already entered me and was moving in and out of me.

When did we take our clothes off? And how did this happen so fast?

"You're so tight." Keial groaned in my ear, as his powerful hips curled into mine, each thrust more pleasurable than the next.

I was losing my mind, what more, I loved it, and I never wanted to stop feeling this with him.

It all felt like too much, I didn't know what was happening to me, and whilst I never wanted it to stop, I was scared.

I was terrified this wasn't normal, to want someone this much, even if you died from the pleasure.

"Shhh." Keial's hands stroke my face, as his pace slowed down, making me look up at him through wet eyelashes.

Keial looked at me in awe, with an expression I had never seen before, he looked concerned for me, as his hand gently caressed my cheek and wiped away my tears.

"You're in heat." He says softly, then opens his mouth and licks my cheek, his hot rough tongue making me pant uncontrollably.

"It's normal Felix, what you're feeling is exactly what I'm feeling."

"Trust me, I'll make it all better, I promise." He whispered, as his tongue cleaned the tears from my face.

I could feel his emotions, his raw concern, and his love for me was coming off him in waves as his golden eyes caught mine, I could feel just how much he cared and wanted to make me feel better.

At that moment, I finally understood what Keial had been experiencing every time I was near him.

You need to be near your mate and be complete with them, it must've been torture to ignore the animal instant to go to the only one who can calm you, and make everything

How did he control himself when he was around me?

I couldn't even function around him, it all felt like too much that I lost my sanity as soon as he touched me.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him and didn't let go, as Keial did the same as he rocked into me relentlessly, possessively, like an animal finally free for the first time in its life.

I don't know how long it's been, or how far we'd go, all I did know was that this was the beginning of something beautiful, yet something dangerous, and I wanted to see it until the end.

*****

I forced my eyes open, as I heard something crackle in the room, which stirred me awake.

The room was warm, and once I had finally turned around and sat myself up on the large, comfortable bed, I saw that I was in bed alone, but I wasn't alone, once I saw that the fireplace was on.

Then I saw him, sitting by the large fireplace, and staring into it almost like he was deep in thought, and as I got off the bed, and grabbed the nearest robe to wrap around my body, I walked over to him.

Keial hadn't noticed me, not until I was right next to him, and sitting down on the opposite side of the fireplace, on the marble floor of his bed chambers.