Chapter 10

Through the years, I had heard so many rumors, and gossip of the 'Devil Rogue King, Keial' that I had blocked most of it out as people just being bored.

It was only now that I was seeing that maybe most of what those old women and bored pack members spoke about was true, as Keial clung to me tightly, with his monstrous cock buried as deep as it would go inside of me.

I don't know how long we had been going at it, I was slipping in and out of consciousness but every time I opened my eyes, Keial would have me in another position and still thrusting painfully inside of me.

I don't know if it was night or day, or if anyone had even noticed I had disappeared, Keial had not let me leave the bed since he entered me.

I didn't even care about anything anymore, there was simply no time to think when Keial was this close to me, his breath tickling every part of my skin that it touched.

A knock at the door startled me but didn't affect Keial as he pressed his body deeper into mine and slammed his hips against mine again.

The knock came again, and this time Keial growled out loudly, making his thick cock vibrate in me and moan out as I took advantage of him being distracted by whoever was at the door, and catch my breath.

"Fuck off!" He bellowed angrily at whoever was at the door, as he grabbed my arms to lift me up and then he used his strong arm to wrap around my neck and hold me still, then Keial started to lick my neck as he pounded me punishingly, without showing any signs of exhaustion.

I couldn't keep my voice in as he bit down on my neck, nipping away at me as he growled with each powerful thrust leaving my body more sore, and exhausted than ever before.

I can't even keep my eyes open, when was this going to end?

I wanted to rest.

I don't know how long it's been, but I couldn't feel my legs or arms anymore.

"Your Majesty, I apologize for interrupting you, but your guests have arrived." The voice said behind the door, making Keial slow his movements and then stop completely.

With one swift motion, Keial removed his cock from inside of me and then let go of me, I fell back into his pillow face first then I suddenly felt my whole body ache and hurt, from Keial's relentless love making hit me like a bucket of ice water.

Thank you... whoever you are...

I'm pretty sure you just saved my life.

I was drifting out of consciousness again, and before exhaustion took over my body one final time, I felt something warm cover me, and then Keial's deep voice whispered something in my ear.

*****

When I opened my eyes again, I couldn't sense Keial anywhere in the room, but I could hear someone open the door.

Did I pass out again?

Moving my arms to lift myself, I failed miserably as the strength in my arms had gone, but it wasn't only that, my whole body felt heavy and sore like I had fallen down a mountain and had hit every rock on the way down.

He's a monster... how long did he fuck me for?

And he just left me like this... but then again, I didn't expect him to stay either.

He was a King, after all.

When I got up and looked around the room, I locked eyes with a servant who had come inside Keial's room and had started to lay out what looked like healing bandages and ointment on the table next to his overwhelmingly large bed.

I was butt-ass naked, and too sore and exhausted to ask why the female servant was in here, but when she moved the blanket from on top of my body whilst holding what looked like ointment on a cotton ball, I froze.

"Stop...! W-What are you doing?!" I shifted on the bed and bit my tongue as I managed to sit up, regretting it instantly as I felt a throbbing pain shoot down my stomach to my ass.

Her eyes met mine and she was just as surprised as I was as her cheeks blushed red, only noticing then that I was still naked, and she could see everything.

That's when I looked down and noticed my body... and what he had done to me.

I had bruises all over my arms and legs from where his hands held me, love bites, and bite marks all over my body.

I looked like I had been through hell, and barely survived.

That bastard, he really didn't go easy on me.

I looked like a murder victim, not someone who just had sex!

"I-I'm sorry." Her voice came out quietly, as I looked back at her, hiding her face with her hands.

"I-I was told to treat you, I-I didn't realize you would be um... I'm so sorry."

I could do nothing but groan out, and wish the ground swallowed me whole, and from the look on the poor young girl's face, I'd say this was her first time seeing a naked man.

"It's fine, uh... you can just leave those and go." I said awkwardly as she nodded her head, turning around as I moved the rest of the covers from me, to get down from the bed.

I winced at every move I made, which made it impossible to keep my voice in as I reached for a gown the girl had also brought in for me.

"W-Well, I-I'll just...." The girl scurried to the bedroom door.

"Wait." I called out before she could leave.

"Uh, sorry but where is Kei- no, I mean er... the King?" I fumbled my words, as I walked awkwardly over to where my clothes lay, perfectly folded on a chair.

"The King has already left to go hunting, I-I'm sorry... t-that's all I know."

She had not said another word as she quickly left the room and shut the door behind her, leaving me standing in the middle of his room feeling every single part of my body ache in agonizing pain.

So, he left to go hunting...

I looked around and not a single thing was out of place, if anything, the room looked cleaner than ever, almost like... nothing of what we did had happened.

Keial... why did he have sex with me?

Once again I really had no idea what he was thinking, just when I thought I did, I wasn't even close to being right.

What did this mean... but most importantly, what happened now?

For now... I couldn't be in this room anymore, the other servants already didn't like me, and once everyone found out about what happened to Vicrim and his goons and then me being dragged by the King himself to his chambers...

I had to get out of here and pretend like none of this happened.

It was the only way I was going to survive in this place.