prologue

a/n: prologue credits R-RAMPAGE <33

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

a/n: prologue credits R-RAMPAGE <33

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

02:49 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

soulmates. a really confusing concept. 

somewhere in the world, there was your other half. the person the universe said you should spend the rest of your mortal life with. 

there where different ways of knowing who your soulmate. 

"first words" marks are typically the first words that one's soulmate speaks to them. the words are usually written in the soulmates handwriting.

both soulmates may have the same mark, or the mark may be unique and represent the soulmate in some way.

any injury to either soulmate has an effect on the other.

feeling each other's emotions and feelings.

not seeing colour until you touch them.

tasting the type of food that they eat.

having a red tie that connects the both of them.

drawing their soulmate, the picture getting better with age

having a timer on their wrist telling them how long it would take them to meet their soulmate.

when they sleep at night, their dreams are actually their soulmates memories and vice-versa.

those are basic things that soulmates get. they could get all of them, just some or just one. it doesn't matter but everyone gets at least one.

pixel and zane both couldn't see colour until they met each other.

nya and jay had timers on their wrists to see when they were going to meet.

garmadon and koko had red ties on their pinkies.

what can y/n and lloyd do?

they can feel how the other is feeling by looking at the heart on their wrist. it changes colour to the emotion of the soulmate.