chapter²⁴

a green gift

a green gift

warning: accidental harm?

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

01:27 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

the green ninja lands softly onto y/n's balcony without making a sound. the perks of being a ninja, i suppose. the lights off and no sound coming from the inside. he knows she's asleep. her heartbeat is too slow for her to be awake. 

he also knows that she has someone else over. 

but what he doesn't know is why he's awake at this time. well, insomnia kind of does that too you. and the prophecies nightmares. they are slightly scary, too. more like very scary.

he places the green box down, looking at it. this is the only idea he has. nya helped him. hopefully, she didn't tell any of his family about it. especially his mother. but then again...she has already said she's loyal to her soulmate. he sighs, jumping off the balcony. 

he wishes he was her soulmate.

💚

"um y/n?" elena says, trying to wake up the pink loving girl. "y/n? y/n? y/n!"

"what?" y/n says, forcing her head up, only to headbutt her best friend. the two girls groan out in slight pain and annoyance, closing their eyes. 

"why did you do that?"

"you kept calling my name!"

"uh yeah, because there is a weird box on your balcony!"

"what?" y/n opens her left eye, spotting a green box. she slips the blanket off her body, getting off her bed. she opens the door with the [gold/silver] key and bends down looking at it. 

elena peeks over her shoulder. 

"what is it?"

"a box?"

"yeah but, what's inside it?" elena asks as y/n picks it up. 

"there's a note," y/n mumbles, reading it in her head. 

thanks for the cinnamon buns

they were really good

i don't like being in debt to people, it's not really my thing

so here, in return :)

i'm pretty sure you can guess who it is from ;)

y/n's heartbeat increases slightly. the green ninja? she opens the box carefully. and she gasps softly as she sees small green dragon keyring. 

"that is so gross,"

"why are you like this, elena?" y/n rolls her eyes, holding the green box under her armpit and taking the keyring softly in her hands. "it's cute,"

"but it's such a gross colour,"

"green isn't a bad of a colour," y/n says, holding it close to her face. the sun reflecting off it. what is it even made off? it's something she will treasure. she doesn't know the heart on her wrist go a brown, annoyance being the emotion. "i like it. i'm putting it on my bag,"

"that is so gross,"

"oh hush,"