chapter³³

light pink

light pink

a/n: fave colour??

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

02:21 PM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

the blond male looks at the pink ribbon, from when y/n gave him-the green ninja cinnamon buns. he kept it in his locker. he couldn't keep it at home or his family or one of the monks would have found it. so he keeps it in his locker. the pin to his locker is something no one will ever know. 

he hopes. 

lloyd closes his locker, seeing y/n walk past holding hands with elena. she waves at him, making him wave back. 

lloyd spots the dragon keychain, making his heart speed up. she's wearing it. well, on her bag. but it's still on her person. 

the heart on y/n's wrist goes yellow, making y/n smile at it and kiss it. she doesn't see the colour yellow a lot on her soulmate heart. it's good that it's there. means that they're happy and feeling good. 

"what you thinking about?" elena asks, nudging her best friend's hip. y/n looks over to her friend. 

"i want to start driving?" y/n questions herself. "i realised most seniors already have their driving licence and i don't have mine,"

"but you literally have a butler who drives you around everywhere,"

"yes, i am aware, elena..." y/n rolls her eyes at her friend's comment. "i just want some independence,"

"i mean..." elena shrugs. "now, i can tell why literally no one hates you. little miss princess,"

"who calls me that?" y/n asks, letting elena purse her lips and keep quiet. the two girls still holding hands. in their free hands, their cheer kits in colour coded tote bags. "elena. who calls me that?!"

💚

y/n stretches as the cheer squad start to pour into the sports hall. 

she goes to phone as she connects it to the speakers. she scrolls through her cheer playlist, feeling the november cold through to small doors. she shivers slightly, thankful that she's wearing [joggers/leggings underneath her skort]. 

"um, are you cold?" y/n turns to the left, seeing lloyd. the blond in his basketball kit. cheerleading practice is usually after basketball training, which she needs to change. she'd rather go home first. and most of the cheerleaders are younger years, and they need to get home safe. she smiles at him and shakes her head. "are you sure?"

"well, maybe a little?" y/n laughs. 

"i'll go close them for you," lloyd says. 

"you don't..." lloyd walks away and y/n watches as he closes the smaller doors with no falter. "need to do that..." lloyd walks back over to y/n with an unsure smile. "thank you, lloyd,"

"it's no problem," lloyd says. "uh, i've got something for you...if-if you want it?"

"of course," y/n smiles. "but i need to start cheer practice so is it okay if you put it next to my bottle. it's the pink one over there,"

"that's fine..." the two continue to look at each other, the heart on each wrist going a bright pink. but y/n's wrist is covered and lloyd's an idiot. so no, they're not going to figure it out right now. "have a good practice? amd make sure to rest after it,"

y/n laughs softly, her eyes closing. 

"thanks lloyd," she says, squeezing his arm. damn. did his muscle's get bigger? "get home safe," she waves at him as she walks away, lloyd watching with such a sweet smile.