chapter¹⁵

cool and mysterious

cool and mysterious

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

09:26 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

"hey, elena!" y/n says, seeing the girl in their form room. the form room busing with seniors, revising, talking, drinking non alcoholic drinks. "you okay?"

"um...yeah..." elena mumbles, tying up her hair. "are you?" elena looks at y/n's slight limp in her leg...she's still a virgin, right?

"yeah. i am, thank you," y/n nods, sitting in the seat next to her. y/n's leg doesn't hurt as much as she thought it was going to. listening to the green ninja actually paid off. she opens her note book, doodling on the back page. 

"are you drawing the green ninja?" elena asks, looking over y/n's desk. she stops moving the green pen and she looks down. 

"i guess i am,"

💚

lloyd smiles as he walks into the sports hall. kai watches as he walks beside him with an amused face. 

"what happened with you, man?" kai asks, putting his arm around the blond boy. 

"nothing," lloyd lies with that cheeky smile on his face. lloyd was so happy about yesterday. he sounded so cool. so confident. so mysterious. he felt a bit mean. but he's so sure, he did so well. 

"you sure, man? you've never looked this excited for basketball before," kai says, picking up a ball from the floor. 

"no reason. don't worry about it, kai," lloyd smiles at kai, picking up an orange ball. he dribbles over to a basket, throwing the ball in. 

nicholas watches from afar as he sits on the bleachers. he never liked lloyd. ever. he doesn't like lloyd because he's on the basketball team. he doesn't like lloyd because he beat him in a match. he doesn't like lloyd because he always seems to be around y/n. 

"yo, you okay?" mattias asks nicholas who snaps out of his daze. 

"yeah," nicholas hums. "i'm chilling, man," mattias fists bumps nicholas before, looking over to all the other basketballers on the court. "yo, let's huddle up!"

💚

lloyd puts a white towel around his neck as he sweats, breathing in and out softly. nicholas worked him out harder than everyone. but thankfully, he has a few ninja tricks to help him keep in a good mental and physical state. 

"have we got patrol today?" kai asks lloyd in a whisper. lloyd nods, wiping the sweat from his neck. maybe, he could see y/n again. and act all cool and mysterious. yeah, that sounds like a good idea. "lloyd, why are you making that face? are you sick?"