chapter¹

beige

beige

warning: talking about dead parent and an absent parent

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

06:20 AM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

y/n's alarm goes off, making the [height] girl reach out for the alarm with a soft grunt. she waves her hand around, her eyes closed as she still looks for it. she reaches further, making her hit her grey carpeted floor with a grunt. 

"ow," she mumbles, rubbing her eyes. she gets up, turning the alarm off. she walks over to the dog bed in her room, looking down at the golden retriever puppy. "sailor..." she whispers. "it's time to wake up, buddy. mama's got to go to school,"

the golden puppy opens its mouth before smacking it up and down. the puppy jumps up into y/n's open arms with a small yelp. 

"hi boy," y/n whispers with a smile. sailor was y/n's mama's dog. but sadly, she died last year so y/n tries her hardest to take care of sailor. "come on, let's give you a bath,"

y/n takes her phone from her dressing table, putting on her daylist (something spotify had come up with) and y/n uses it a lot. helps her get ready for the day. 

y/n is the daughter of the mayor. yup, that's right. her father, d/n l/n is the mayor of new ninjago city. and he's a really good one at that. 

but the thing is, he isn't really a good father. he was when m/n was alone. but after her death...he couldn't be a father to her anymore. something had just clicked in his brain and he surrounded himself with work, work and more work. 

y/n slowly got used to it. she learn to parent herself. she had two close friends, sailor and watching cartoons. 

yeah, y/n has no friends. like at all. you think being popular would give you some. it will definitely give you fans but friends? nope. 

y/n does hang out with the cheer squad. sometimes, anyway. yes, yes. she cheers. she's even the captain. and creates most (all) of the choreography. she loves being the captain, repping her school colours and her school. 

💚

y/n pulls up her tights with a struggle. 

sailor barks at the balcony door of y/n's room, pawing at it. y/n jumps up, getting her tights on. sailor barks louder, making look over to him. 

"yes, yes," she says, taking the key from her draw. "there you go," she unlocks the door, letting sailor run out onto the balcony with a happy bark. 

y/n starts to get an itch from her wrist, making her look down at the heart. the colour, a beige. y/n sighs, opening her note book. 

her note book on the colours. she couldn't remember what all the colours meant so she researched and write them all down.

she flicks through the pages finding the colour, beige. 

being being neutral. nothing good, nothing bad. 

she sighs, closing the booklet and putting it in her bag. 

her soulmate...their emotions can be so boring, at times. 

"i hope they're doing okay," she mumbles, kissing the heart softly, something she's been doing for a long time. she pulls a pink jumper over her head. y/n's favourite colour is pink. because of a certain cartoon character. i'll let you guess who. "come here, sailor," y/n whistles, the golden retriever trotting over to her with his hang hanging out of his mouth. "mama's got to go the school. i'll see you after, okay?"

sailor barks, waging his tail. 

"bye, pup!"