chapter²²

the boba cafe

the boba cafe

a/n: 5.3K VIEWS HGFDSASDFGH

💚. *. ⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*💚

authors pov

04:42 PM. NEW NINJAGO CITY

misako knocks on lloyd's bedroom door, hoping to talk to him. it would be nice if they did. they haven't in a while. 

but then again, lloyd is a ninja and a full time student. 

"he's not in there, ma'am" one of the monks say walking past misako. the name given as she has birthed the saviour of the world. however, so prophecies disagree. misako furrows her eyebrows, pursing her lips. 

"do you know where he is?"

💚

lloyd sips on some boba in the boba tea cafe. they also sell other drinks. but he really likes boba. he sits down on a stool, looking out to the window. it's getting darker. the sun isn't setting just yet, though. 

"[favourite boba flavour] drink please and strawberry boba drink please," a voice says, making lloyd take out his white wired earphones. he got [favourite boba flavour] too. 

he takes his phone, placing it up to see through the reflection. a ninja trick when you're trying not to be discreet. 

he realises that it's the co captain of the cheer team. what's her name? el? elle? ella? no wait, it's elena. 

he hums, putting his phone. her and y/n are close. lloyd smiles with a sigh. y/n's so pretty. 

y/n hugged and congratulated him as they won the match, a week ago. he did kind of panic, but nya and jay helped him remember to hug. the only girls he hugs are nya and misako. 

he looks down to see his heart as a bright purple. his soulmate is very excited. lloyd lets out an upside down smile. he's being really disloyal to his soulmate. 

his phone buzzes, making him look down at it. 

kai 🔥

You're mother is asking where you are

*your

and is she okay?

She's just wondering

She's cool, man

okay goodgood

Where are you though? 👀

You with your girl?

finally you use the right wording

but no

just went to get boba

...

Nya wants boba

[voice note]

WHY DO YOU ALL WANT BOBA?

HOW AM I  MEANT TO CARRY IT ALL?

[voice note]

father 🥲

all of you owe me

Zane said he'll send you the money

🙄

yeah yeah 

whatever

i'll see you guys in a bit

i'll patrol again today too

You sure?

You've been doing it a lot by yourself

Should I be worried?

nope

it's all good

just like the cold

You are not Elsa, bro ☠️

Or Zane for that matter ☠️

THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT 😭😭

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOLLLLLLLLLL

i'm not even getting you boba no more 

🙄

NO BRO

WHAT?

I'M SORRY, MAN

THAT'S SO MEAN

ARE YOU LEAVING ME ON DELIVERED???

BROOOOOOOOOOOOO

delivered