5-6

Chapter 5 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three doting brothers [5]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Lu Gan came in, he happened to see Lu Qiong holding her cell phone in a daze.

"What's wrong?" Seeing Lu Qiong's bad expression, Lu Gan quickly touched his brother's forehead.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little worried." Lu Qiong raised his head and looked at Lu Gan. Under the light, his face, which was only the size of a palm, appeared to have extraordinarily big eyes. It looked like he was being bullied, but he was holding back. I don't want my brother to know.

Lu Gan's heart was suddenly gripped. He held Lu Qiong in his arms and gently coaxed him, "What are Xiaoqiong worried about?"

"Just...Lu Bai." Lu Qiong said the name with difficulty, "Lu Bai left like that that day. He didn't have many friends in school. Will he be sad?"

"Why are you worried about him?" Lu Gan covered Lu Qiong with a quilt and saw the text message on his phone, and immediately frowned.

Lu Qiong immediately hid her phone, not wanting Lu Gan to see it, but she excused herself for Lu Bai, "Maybe we met by accident. Brother Jintian is a nice guy, just in case Lu Bai encounters some problem."

After thinking about it, Lu Qiong pulled Lu Gan's sleeve and persuaded him, "Brother, take a look at him when you go to school. After all, I have lived in the Lu family for half a year."

Lu Gan frowned and nodded gloomily.

Lu Qiong is kind and simple, so she feels pity for Lu Bai. However, he is not a fool. Lu Bai would not get involved with He Jintian for no reason. He really wanted to see what Lu Bai was planning.

As for Lu Bai, after leaving the big classroom, he and He Jintian returned to the studio. He Jintian found an opportunity to finish what he had not finished in the classroom, "About the price..."

Lu Bai waved his hand, "No need."

He Jintian felt something was wrong, so Lu Bai suddenly hit He Jintian on the head with the pencil in his hand.

"Senior, don't be so polite and make friends."

Lu Bai's tone was full of smiles, and this smile spread from the corners of his lips to his eyebrows, as if there was no trace of gloom around him.

He Jintian watched and couldn't help but laugh.

"You look more handsome when you smile." Lu Bai blinked, and before He Jintian could react, he dragged a chair to sit next to him and began to explain.

"Actually, I roughly guessed what your problem was yesterday."

"It's very simple to draw this." The pencil turned beautifully on the fingertips. Lu Bai got straight to the point and explained the painting methods and techniques to He Jintian in detail.

"'Skyscraper' is one of the easier works to copy among famous paintings. It is very easy not to pursue the artistic conception but only the appearance."

He Jintian took out his notes and wanted to write down the key points in Lu Bai's words. As a result, Lu Bai held his hand down.

"Senior, drawing is not about memorizing things by rote, it's about feeling."

"..." The cool fingertips pressed on the back of He Jintian's hand, and He Jintian suddenly felt that the small piece of skin where the skin was connected was faintly hot.

Fortunately, Lu Bai quickly moved his hand away.

"Let's start from the beginning." Lu Bai moved the messy drawing paper drawn by He Jintian away and changed it to another drawing paper. At the same time, he picked up the pencil next to him and explained it to He Jintian bit by bit.