189-190

Chapter 189: Back when I was the bully boy in school, I cured this big boss sick dog【17】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Almost all the negative emotions that Lu Lu had in his two lives were ignited by Lu Bai at this moment.

Will you call my name?

yes! Will you call Lu Bai's name?

Of course Zhai Junqing would not, because Zhai Junqing did not regard Lu Lu as Lu Lu at all, but when he looked at Lu Lu, he only had Lu Bai in his mind.

He found the shadow of Lu Bai in himself, and in order to make him more like Lu Bai, he hurt him as much as possible, made him sad, and made him cry in bed.

It's all Lu Bai's fault. All his unhappiness is caused by Lu Bai!

Lu Lu suddenly remembered that Lu Bai took him out to play when he was a child. Those friends especially liked to listen to Lu Bai.

Even if they were reprimanded by Lu Bai for doing something, they would still surround Lu Bai and compete to be the person with the best relationship with Lu Bai.

Later, when he went to school, Lu Bai's talent was mediocre, but his physical fitness was not bad. But he became even more popular. All boys will call him first when playing basketball.

No matter what the activity is, as long as Lu Bai goes there, many people will sign up immediately.

He is like the sun, radiating warmth that makes everyone like him.

And Lu Lu, who looked similar to Lu Bai, but was two years younger, looked extraordinarily small.

The important thing is that with Lu Bai in front of him, no matter what he does, in the eyes of others, it will be hypocritical and indifferent.

There are even people who will look at him more because he and Lu Bai are brothers.

But it was obvious that Lu Bai should be the humble person. He looked like a mangy dog ​​that no one wanted, as he longed for his parents at home.

Lu Lu wished that everyone in the world could see the filth and despicability under Lu Bai's glamor.

Panting, Lu Lu stared at Lu Bai's face and said the ending of his last life almost like a curse, "You are going to die! Don't be proud now!"

"What will happen if Lu Huan is here? He can't protect you forever! Besides, the Lu family will never recognize you."

"You are a bastard!"

Lu Huan's expression suddenly changed. But Lu Bai shook his head to show that he didn't care. Then, he said to Lu Lu in a calm tone, "That's better than you, a wolf-hearted person."

Lu Bai turned to look at Lu Lu's parents and said his plan directly, "Zhai Junqing is an adult. If he has a relationship with a minor like Lu Lu, Zhai Junqing will be legally responsible regardless of whether Lu Lu is voluntary or not."

"So, I hope you will take Lu Lu for injury identification as soon as possible."

"Second, do you know why I want to take away this house of yours?"

"Nothing else, just because Lu Lu sat down during the day today."

"Of course, I don't need you to give me an answer right now. I'll wait for you until tomorrow."

"As for how you will cross-examine him later, that is your business."

After saying that, Lu Bai and Lu Huan left.

The moment the door of Lu Lu's house closed, Lu Bai remembered Lu Lu's mother's cries and Lu Lu's father's scolding.

As everyone knows, what awaits Lu Lu is a storm in the family.