111-112

Chapter 111: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【34】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
On the verge of death, the actor who plays the prison guard is almost petrified.

This was the second time he was so close to death, and he instantly recalled the feeling when Lu Bai choked his neck last time.

It was because of that helpless feeling full of despair that he hated Lu Bai so much. Not only because Lu Bai hit him in the face, but also because Lu Bai's cruelty had become his nightmare. Every time he thought of Lu Bai, he thought of his weakness and incompetence.

Even as soon as the name Lu Bai appeared, he could feel the contemptuous and sarcastic glances cast towards him by the people around him.

After all, in special prisons, only trash and idiots are threatened by the criminals under their control. And he was indeed ostracized by the guards in the entire prison from the moment he was grabbed by Lu Bai's throat and ran away.

Of course, if they don't live together, they won't do anything superficially. But they would have eyes, smiles with malicious intent, and mock him through every detail.

Such difficult days were all caused by Lu Bai himself. Therefore, he could let anyone go, but he was unwilling to let go of Lu Bai.

Why am I sober when everyone else is drunk? Isn't it because Lu Bai was able to remain calm because he was originally a psychopath?

He had heard people say that Lu Bai came out of a mental hospital and was an omega who had been abandoned by an alpha. After the mark was washed away, he lived in the mixed ward of a mental hospital for several years.

Even if there was something wrong with that mental hospital, Lu Bai must have been extremely dirty having to eat and live with so many alphas, even staying with them during his susceptible period.

Why should you be so arrogant about a thing that is dirtier than a public toilet? He could only kneel at the feet of the alpha and act like a dog.

It finally broke out, and the prison guard actor spoke eloquently. Even though his speech was slurred because of his dislocated jaw, he still couldn't help but curse Lu Bai.

"Get your dirty hands off! You've been...fucked by so many alphas, your own alpha can even abandon you. How can you pretend to be innocent, an omega whose marks have been washed away!"

This sentence contained too much information, and the way the prison guard stared at Lu Bai was so crazy that for a moment, everyone who heard it was shocked.

Because Lu Bai seemed so ascetic, he could still maintain a calm and sharp appearance even in his susceptible period. Many times, even such exquisite facial features are ignored because of his strong self-control.

Therefore, the prison guard's words seemed even more untrue. Credibility is almost zero.

However, someone in the audience in front of the online TV went to check, and unexpectedly discovered that what this person said was indeed true.

It's just that they were too immersed in the experiment, so they forgot Lu Bai's origin.

"Speaking of which, wasn't it because the Omega Association didn't allow Lu Bai to participate in the experiment as an Omega representative because of his living environment?"

"So being admitted to a mental hospital and being marked off are both real?"

"It's true! Lu Bai was originally from a military academy. He dropped out of school in his sophomore year and went back to get married."