167-168

Chapter 167 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [26]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This timeline is so ingenious that many people who had experienced Lu Bai's cheating and debauchery during their marriage could not help but feel chills running down their spines.

Ming Yu's father also took advantage of the opportunity and posted an insinuation on Weibo.

"It seems that fate is indeed wonderful. The first love will turn into the person who stays by my side. It is not in vain that Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Li have appeared in the same city every now and then for the past ten years."

The forwarding of simile should be more straightforward, "Dad, you are old-fashioned. This is called passing by each other 186 times, exchanging a skin-to-skin kiss on the balcony. Poor my Abai, I have become their witness. A pair of trash !"

The words of the Ming family father and son can be said to be quite sharp. At first glance, it seems like a mockery, but the amount of information contained in it is indeed quite huge.

Lu Bai originally entrusted the Ming Family Law Firm to fight the divorce lawsuit, but it is still wrangling. At that time, many people thought that Lu Bai should clean up and leave the house. Now it seems that there is really an inside story?

What does "passing by" 186 times mean? In the ten years of marriage between Lu Bai and Jiang Yi, Jiang Yi and Yu Zhi actually met 18 times a year?

"Damn it, there are twelve months in a year, and Mr. Jiang only goes out for meetings for at least three days. In other words, Jiang Yi spends fifty to more than a hundred days a year with Yu Zhi?"

"He still comes home late! Didn't you read the previous gossip? Jiang Yi and Lu Bai separated a long time ago."

"We can't sleep on the same bed. If we do, what will we do if we fall in love for the first time? After all, that's Mr. Jiang's favorite person."

Many people watching the excitement couldn't help but make fun of Jiang Yi. In and out of their words, they all expressed that Jiang Yi is a master of time management.

It's his first love on one side and his wife at home on the other, but he can still be stable.

"If you ask me, it's really no wonder that Lu Bai goes out to play. With Jiang Yi's behavior, Lu Bai just goes out to play! They are all men. Jiang Yi can steal people, but what's wrong with Lu Bai spending money to have fun? "

This is a bit rough to say, but the truth is indeed the truth.

But then, your paparazzi actually made other revelations,

This guy was a bit too powerful. He was able to secretly film the conversation between Lu Bai and Jiang Yi in the hall about the ring.

Now, those who read gossip became even more outraged.

"Holy shit, shit, this melon is too big! I remember Jiang Yi's ring. When he was on the Elite Edition of Time Magazine, he wore that ring on his middle finger during the interview. It was in that interview that he talked about his first love. "

"I'm really sick. Doesn't it mean that from the day they got married, Lu Bai was clearly the first wife, but Jiang Yi let him into the backyard like he was marrying his little wife?"

"Then what is Jiang Yi trying to do? Anyway, Yu Chu's husband is gone at that time, so they can just get married. Why do they have to provoke Lu Bai?"

"You are stupid! Jiang Yi's company was able to grow back then because of Lu Bai's achievements in advertising design! I am a major in this field, and our teacher showed us Lu Bai's works. Oh my god, let me tell you something For that matter, among the advertising designers in the industry now, those who have become famous may not be as good as what Lu Bai did when he first started his business with Jiang Yi."