109-110

Chapter 109: Two years after amnesia in a plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【32】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"This is so rubbish!" Because of the video, they could clearly see what was written on these questionnaires, so they were even more indignant.

If nothing else, just talk about Lu Bai.

Lu Bai's name was clearly written on everyone's questionnaire. They hid the fact that they wanted to collectively commit violence against Lu Bai, and even achieved a tacit achievement without any teacher.

Forcibly changing the situation, it was said that Lu Bai's unexpected outbreak of susceptible period caused other alphas in the cell to lose control.

But in this situation, Lu Bai not only didn't feel sorry for everyone, but instead violently killed people.

There are many more crimes to come. For example, Lu Bai was stricter than the prison guards in the cell. As long as there is anything that does not suit his wishes, he will be beaten or scolded.

Others said that Lu Bai must have some personality defects or some mental illness. He was so violent that he even beat the people in the next cell through the bars.

Not only that, most people suggested that Lu Bai be detained in isolation, or simply locked in bed to prevent him from moving. When Lu Bai exploded, even the electric shock ring couldn't control him. What if we get sick and kill everyone together?

After all, he himself knows very well that there is no death penalty for omegas.

These crimes are too numerous to describe, and one sentence per person makes it seem as if Lu Bai is an eternal sinner and should be punished immediately on the spot.

The viewers in front of network TV who watched them confuse right and wrong were filled with anger.

"This group of people is really shameless. It's best if the prison guard is a wise man. He can see that these people are deliberately ostracizing Lu Bai."

"Yes! It's actually very simple. Just call the monitoring and you'll know."

"I kinda want to see another group of people punished. Those alphas who take advantage of others are really rubbish."

However, they soon discovered that their guesses were all wrong.

The prison guard played by the experimenter had no intention of investigating and monitoring. He actually started to convict Lu Bai based on the reports from these people.

No, it's not just Lu Bai, but all the people named in the investigation. He took out the prison files of these people, clearly marked the dates on them, and began to check the prison law enforcement provisions, intending to make arrangements for these people. The punishment they deserve.

The labor of cleaning toilets is nothing anymore, and increasing the punishment is nothing more than a blank promise to these experimenters.

After rummaging through the punishment details, the prison guard finally drew a circle on the small black room.

This is the most special mode in special prisons.

The black rooms in many prisons are in uninhabited cell areas and are in separate locations.

But the difference here is that the special prison's small black room is located in every prison cell.

It's the door next to the toilet. After opening, there will be a small space at the back that can only fit one person. Put the person in, stand still, and once the door closes, the person inside won't even be able to turn around. I could only stand upright, unable to move my arms and legs, like a ham in a sandwich.