199-200

Chapter 199: Back when I was the school bully boy, I cured this big boss sick dog【27】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This accusatory roar instantly silenced everyone in the room.

The mother, who was still blaming her child, burst into tears. The boy's father also fell silent.

Yes, what qualifications do they have to blame their children? Children are their parents' full-length mirror, reflecting their parents' most daily appearance.

They ignored the school violence their son endured, which was equivalent to acquiescence that their son would watch other people's school violence in his future life.

It's their fault, it all started with their silence.

The teacher responsible for investigating and collecting evidence said nothing. Finally, after all three people calmed down, he finally asked back to the original topic.

"So, did you do those things?"

The boy had given up on himself. He returned to the room, took a piece of clothing and threw it in front of the teacher. It was stained with a lot of blood. I guess I know it belongs to Lu Bai.

"I locked him in the barrel. What does he want now? Does he want to sue me?" The expression on the boy's face was very cold, "Let him do whatever he wants! Anyway, I've had enough! What can the school change? What? No matter how many books you read, your destiny will be determined from the beginning."

"Ants are just ants." Looking around at the dilapidated family, the boy's face showed no regrets for having bullied his classmates, but sneer and ridicule.

The teacher frowned. He did not leave in a hurry, but said to him, "Lu Bai's native family was very bad. His adoptive mother even imprisoned him while he was in the hospital. I think it's best not to blame your own fault. Completely returned to the original family."

"What about? I want to admire Lu Bai for finally growing up into a useful adult?"

The teacher sighed and finally said nothing.

She had to admit that this child had been distorted by school violence and his original appearance had become hateful.

From this breakthrough, the truth about the Christmas carnival finally became known.

Zhai Junqing's evil deeds became clear to the world, and at the same time, Yuan Yu's case was once again put on the agenda.

"Medicine? Oh my god, how old is a child? His methods are already so complicated?"

"It's so disgusting! These are all the rich second generation? Their families have a lot of money, why don't they educate their children well?"

"That's not what wealthy families are like! Everyone I know has been educated by elites since childhood, and they are low-key and meaningful!"

"Scum has no regard for background. What's more, these people may be rotten from the root!"

Zhai Junqing's family was the first to be skinned.

Everything else can be put aside for a while. The unjust case of Han Zhen's parents alone can already be convicted.

In the past, the Zhai family had a prominent family background. Even if there were witnesses, they would not want to get into trouble due to their own circumstances.

But it's different now. The Zhai family has fallen into decline, and it's not so difficult to help others.

What's more, those who covet the Zhai family will not give them a chance to hide it. They will naturally push these potential witnesses out and make the Zhai family one step closer to destruction.