95-96

Chapter 95: Two years after amnesia in a plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【18】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"That's what everyone says!"

"I don't think so." Lu Bai shook his head, "Have you noticed? Even if this world was created by the Lord God, the protagonist written by the Lord God can never reach the top. There must be someone who can restrain him and ignore the protagonist's aura."

"He Jintian in the first world, Fu Zhao in the second world, and the Chu family now. In fact, they are all like this."

"These people all exist in the original world, right?"

"right."

"But according to the Lord God's idea, these people should not exist in the first place, but there is no way. His protagonist is not a real glorious person. He has a flawed personality and is destined not to become a superior person, so there must be a true gentleman. You can restrict them and keep their tentacles within a certain range. Otherwise, the world in the book would have been in chaos."

"Tiandao cannot do this. The only way he can bring things right is to comply with the natural world created by Heaven. Otherwise, in the reincarnation of Heaven, those wronged souls will be able to seek revenge and seek their own lives. Why bother to extract missionaries from the natural world to replace those in the book? Do the characters in this world take revenge and fulfill their wishes? Therefore, the only thing that can do this is the law."

"Laws are a symbol of fairness and justice, and they are also the only objects we can rely on in this world."

"So, the rules are actually alive?" The system suddenly accepted so much information, and the whole system was in chaos.

But Lu Bai didn't explain this time, he just told him to be calm and he would know when they met.

As expected, it didn't take long for a staff member to take the initiative to invite Lu Bai up.

Lu Bai followed the staff all the way upstairs. Soon, when they arrived at the door of an office on the third floor, the staff stopped.

"Both Mr. Chu are waiting for you inside. Just go in." The staff took two steps back.

Lu Bai knocked on the door openly. After getting a response, he opened the door and entered the house directly.

In the office, two people stand behind the desk. The one sitting there had a smile on his face and was wearing a loose military uniform, looking like a soldier. But the one standing had his back straight and a serious look on his face.

Seeing Lu Bai enter the door, the expressions of the two people changed. The one sitting there was surprised, "It's really an omega!"

But the taller one frowned, walked straight to Lu Bai, and reached out to lift Lu Bai's hair covering the glands on the back of his neck.

"What the hell! Brother, what are you doing!" The one who was sitting quickly stood up, trying to stop his brother.

But Lu Bai waved his hand and said it was okay.

Not only did he not avoid the man's movement to check his glands, he even took the initiative to lower his head so that he could see more clearly.

But after brushing his hair away, the man stopped and asked, "How did you do it?"

Lu Bai's glands were severely damaged when he was marked by Long Xiao. After several years of torture, the gland fluid was forcibly extracted while he was in a coma. After that, when the marks were washed away, they were not well cared for. Now, The entire gland is severely atrophied.