79-80

Chapter 79: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [2]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Just think of it as the last contribution that Long Xiao, a stupid scumbag, made to Lu Bai. This kind of wedding ring can only be called an insult, so don't forget it.

Human life is the most important thing, nothing can be more important than saving people.

The boy took off the ring and ran out regardless.

Lu Bai and the remaining teenagers guarded the old man and started first aid. Under normal circumstances, the old man would definitely need an oxygen bottle to inhale oxygen, but Lu Bai checked and found that the small oxygen bottle the old man carried with him was empty. It's of no use at all. And his symptoms continued to worsen.

If nothing is done, the old man may be dead before the young man comes back.

"What should I do? What should I do?" The timid ones were already crying.

More often than not, he wandered around the alley, wishing that the boy could fly back directly.

"Lu Bai! Lu Bai! Look at grandpa's belly!" A young man suddenly screamed.

Lu Bai followed his fingers and found that the old man's lower abdomen was swollen like a drumhead.

Damn it! Lu Bai quickly stretched out his hand to feel for his pulse, but it was almost impossible to detect it.

This is death!

Lu Bai's heart skipped a beat, but it was difficult for a clever woman to make a meal without rice. He had nothing in his hands and was unable to give first aid at all. I can only wait for the boy who bought the medicine to come back.

Five long minutes passed, and the boy still didn't come back. The old man's condition has become extremely bad, and he has almost no voice to vent his anger.

Lu Bai did not dare to move the old man easily, so he could only spread his collar and try not to add more burden to him.

"Lu Bai, Lu Bai, grandpa will be fine, right?" Several teenagers were already panicking to the extreme, and they could only cry around Lu Bai.

"It's okay." Lu Bai looked calm, but he was also very anxious in his heart.

The old man's body temperature can be felt constantly dropping. Life passes faster than quicksand in a quicksand bottle.

This is a living person! You can't just watch him die.

But Lu Bai had done everything he could, and the rest could only wait.

Time passed by, and just when Lu Bai was about to collapse, the boy finally ran back. Holding the potion in his arms.

"What should I do? How should I prepare it?" The herbs here are similar to the Chinese medicine in Lu Bai's world.

But after thousands of years of development and cultivation, traditional Chinese medicine no longer needs to be boiled and processed like in the past. Just mix the powder and feed it, and you can get immediate results.

Therefore, the return of the young man is a life-saving straw for the old man.

Lu Bai took the potion powder. He didn't need to use a machine to weigh it. He seemed to have a scale in his hand and divided the potion easily.

"Feed him quickly!" It can only be said that the wedding ring given by Long Xiao was too cheap, and the medicinal materials exchanged were meager and could only be used to prepare six pairs of life-saving medicines.