141-142 【 ARC 5 】

Chapter 141 After the scumbag broke off the engagement, I married his disabled godfather【16】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Bai's move can be regarded as directly completing the mission of this world.

The future disabled boss became his godson, and Lin Tong, the white lotus who tricked him to death without paying for his life, finally deserved what he deserved.

Long You has a cunning and paranoid character. But this time, because of Lin Tong's disability, even the chance to continue the family line was lost. He felt resentment towards Lin Tong from the bottom of his heart.

"You, what are you going to do? You, don't come here!" This was the third day that Lin Tong was taken away by Long You, but he was already tortured and bruised all over his body.

The people in Long You's hands are very measured. They will definitely cause Lin Tong pain, but they will not let him die.

"Don't worry. You owe me two legs, and I will let you repay it for the rest of your life." Long You slapped Lin Tong hard, and felt even more disgusted after seeing his innocent eyes. So he simply asked someone to blind him.

"No, no, please..." Lin Tong kept hiding back in fear.

But Long You's tone became more and more cruel, "You also said no? When I begged you to go to the hospital and asked you not to move my legs, didn't I also say no?"

"You bitch!" If Long You could stand up, he would definitely kick Lin Tong hard now. Unfortunately, his legs were gone.

The more he thought about it, the darker his face became. Long You glanced at his subordinates and said in a cold and cruel tone, "Don't blind them all first. Only blind one, and keep the other one useful."

After saying that, he pushed the wheelchair away, and Lin Tong's heart-rending screams came from behind. But Long You had no expression on his face.

pain? Haha, this is just the beginning.

Just like the progress of the original text, Long You and Lin Tong finally got together. And before Long You or Lin Tong died, they would be entangled with each other. As for the leeches that were originally attached to Lu Bai's body, they also started to bite each other.

Lu Bai's father was the worst. He was deceived by the atmosphere on the boat and spent a lot of money. Only when he got off the boat did he find that he was completely penniless.

He wanted to go back to the villa, but realized that the villa had been sold while he was gambling. A group of young lovers who were waiting for food left one after another after discovering that his pockets were empty. In the end, I had no choice but to go back to Lu Bai's mother.

But the wife who used to be silly and sweet now wants a divorce even if she strangles her to death.

"Divorce?" Lu Bai's father's eyes lit up when he heard this, "Divorce is good! The child belongs to you, but the property needs to be divided."

"You have saved a lot of money in the Lu family over the years. I still have some gambling debts. You should quickly find a way to get the money to pay me back!"

"You, you shameless bastard!" Once his face changed, the bad nature of Lu Bai's father was fully exposed. Lu Bai's mother's mood completely collapsed, but what's the use? Lu Bai's father was an uneducated man and a scoundrel, but he was extremely talented at being a leech and sucking blood.

He had no money, so he kept a close eye on Lu Bai's mother, insisting that the husband and wife were one entity, and that each other's property must be liquidated upon divorce. This time, Lu Xiang simply stood in the same camp as his father, holding his mother back so shamelessly that he lived in Lu Bai's mother's natal home, causing chaos every day.