41-42

Chapter 41 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute [6]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
system:"???"

Lu Bai: "This novel is written from his perspective. Naturally, everything he has is good."

"But many details cannot be elaborated from the beginning. For example, the ten years he spent away from home. What reasons do you have for him to go abroad at his peak and return ten years later?"

"He was only eighteen at that time, wasn't he?"

Lu Bai casually hummed a piece of lyrics written by Yi Wenzhuo, "Depth? Isn't this just moaning for no reason?"

The system pulled up the background and looked at it again, "Didn't you say that he went abroad for medical treatment?"

Lu Bai shook his head, "Real psychological trauma cannot be cured. Foreign doctors do have better treatment methods, but the fear imprinted in people's bones cannot be eliminated, it can only be weakened or adapted."

"And the most important thing is, don't you think Yi Wenzhuo has become too rich when he comes back this time? He also invested in a web drama before, but the web drama was so bad that he lost a lot of money. Other investments Shang was quite angry, but Yi Wenzhuo didn't care. And he really didn't care. It was like just throwing money away and hearing the sound."

"But, this can only mean that he is rich?"

"But the fact that Yi Wenzhuo is rich is a very unconventional thing."

"It's easy for a person to get out of the circle, but it's hard to get into it. He debuted in a boy band when he was sixteen, right?"

"He followed the idol development route. He broke the news about his 18-year-old coming-of-age ceremony and rebelled against the unspoken rules. He once relied on his personality to become Yi Wenzhuo in the circle. The top idol template."

"But tell me, how much money did he have at that time? The company that raises idols is different from the sudden debut of amateurs. His long trainee period will cost a lot."

"I remember that he had an agreement with the original company. That is, all the training expenses in the early stage are not required, and they will be removed after making profits later."

"After being in business for two years, he quit the business. How much money did he have on hand at that time?"

"Going abroad to seek medical treatment and study, each one is not a small sum. But after he went abroad, he simply disappeared. He had no interaction with fans at all. Under this situation, after ten years, he will not have much money left on him. As a result He unexpectedly became rich this time when he returned to China! He can even support a rich and handsome persona."

"You're not going to tell me that he suddenly learned how to manage money abroad!"

System: "What do you want to say?"

Lu Bai: "I suspect that he did not seek medical treatment, but did something else."

System: "What else?"

Lu Bai: "Hidden marriage. Maybe the person for the hidden marriage is still an old man."

The system couldn't control itself and swore: "What? This is too fucking outrageous!"

Lu Bai: "Otherwise, there is no other reason to speculate. Unless he inherited some tens of millions of inheritance. But then the life experience was not mentioned at the end of this article, so there is only a reasonable guess."

"This book also has another name, called "After I Killed a Rich Old Man, I Inherited the Inheritance and Achieved Financial Independence."

The title of the article is too long and exceeds the understanding of the system, causing the system to be overloaded and fall into self-isolation. But Lu Bai was thinking in his mind that he could find an opportunity to test it.