81-82

Chapter 81: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [4]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This doesn't make sense.

Omega's fragility is irresistible. According to the settings of this world, one is not only physically fragile, but also mentally fragile.

Just like in Lu Bai's memory, when the plane crash suddenly happened, the omegas in the high-class cabin had already collapsed and lost control. Before the injury occurred, they were already feeling uncomfortable due to psychological tension. After the fall, those omegas were killed directly.

No, it should be said that even the alphas on the plane were gone. Why did Lu Bai and Lu Yuan survive?

"How did I escape from danger? I found that I don't have this memory." Lu Bai asked the system, "Can the original text be queried?"

"No." The system answered honestly. Lu Bai is not the protagonist, so the author will not use too many words to describe his past. As long as Lu Bai is a vicious enough tool, that's all.

But now the novel has become a small world, and the way of heaven automatically completes the cause and effect. Many contradictions and hypocrisies were exposed.

Therefore, there must be something wrong with the air crash that year. Not only that, Lu Bai could conclude that not only Lu Yuan, a beta who pretended to be an omega, was evil, but also Long Xiao was definitely not a good person.

"Think about it, Xu Rui in the previous world was obviously a love brain, and he had his own plans! It makes no sense that Long Xiao comes from a noble family, but his thinking is like that of a paramecium. Generally speaking, the alpha setting does not emphasize power. , rather than just the lower body being powerful, right?"

The system was confused: "Do you think Long Xiao has some plot against the Lu family?"

"Be confident, honey, and get rid of your feelings." Lu Bai couldn't help but laugh, "Long Xiao must have something up his sleeve."

"Otherwise, he wouldn't have married me immediately after the plane crash, and he wouldn't have kept me alive after Lu Yuan came back. He was just torturing me, not killing me."

"Then what is he trying to do?" The system flipped through the original article several times, and it was written in large sections about how Lu Yuan and Long Xiao loved each other in bed and out of bed, and they even had a child in the end.

As for the plot, Lu Yuan didn't go to work at all and was a full-time housewife. What on earth did Long Xiao want to do with him?

Lu Bai was not in a hurry, "Look slowly. In the original text, I was captured in a small town and locked up again. Naturally, Long Xiao and Lu Yuan were at ease."

"But this time it's different. After I run away, no matter what Long Xiao's intentions are or what he wants to do while keeping me alive, his plan will be destroyed. So just wait and see."

"By the way." Lu Bai remembered a very important thing, "How much does Long Xiao like me?"

The system hurriedly checked, and then was stunned.

"No, something's wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"Long Xiao's favorable impression of you is ninety..." After the system finished speaking, he was confused.

Unless there is something wrong with Lu Bai's memory and the original records, Long Xiao's hatred for Lu Bai is superficial and he wants to kill him every time. Otherwise, with such a high favorability, Long Xiao is not a madman addicted to abuse like Xu Rui. He would like to hold Lu Bai in the palm of his hand and pamper him carefully, and there is no way he will be harmed in the slightest.