209-210

Chapter 209: After I quickly traveled back through time, the protagonist Gong, who I had abused, also traveled back through time with me [7]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Whose blood is it? Is there a record in the archives?" Unlike others, Lu Bai's first reaction was not to be afraid, but to want to know the source of the blood.

The forensic doctor glanced at Lu Bai calmly, with admiration in his eyes.

Before Lu Bai's accident, he was the only canary in the wealthy family who was out of the circle. Especially after Lu Bai's death, the degree of infatuation of his six financial patrons made Lu Bai's love story even more popular. It was also at this time that the police learned that Lu Bai was actually an informant in a serious crime.

The forensic doctor had seen Lu Bai's photo before and felt that Lu Bai was indeed attractive and good-looking, and indeed had the ability to deal with six big bosses.

But it wasn't until the direct contact that I realized how unique Lu Bai was. Lu Bai didn't seem to be afraid of this emotion.

When normal people receive such a gift with a strong warning meaning, their first concern should be their own safety. Lu Bai seemed only worried about whether the case could be solved in time.

The forensic doctor found Lu Bai very interesting, but he quickly calmed down and gave Lu Bai a specific answer.

"Comparing Curry has no results. But it is indeed human blood."

Lu Bai frowned, "A new victim?"

He felt this shouldn't be the case. Before the car accident, Lu Bai could be said to have seized their lifeblood immediately.

Even if it is not substantive evidence, it is enough for the police to issue an arrest warrant. And during the nearly two years since he was in a coma, these six people were still at war with each other.

Coupled with the fact that He Jintian is keeping an eye on people, it is unlikely that they will find new victims. After all, Lu Bai alone had all their concerns.

What's more, Lu Bai is now awake, and a new reckoning has begun again.

So, whose blood could this be?

Lu Bai suddenly had a possibility. He turned to look at He Jintian, "Do you think it could be the blood of the twenty children who trained with me?"

"Why do you think so?"

"Not many people can do such perverted things. One of the meanings represented by the eternal flower is eternal beauty."

"The eternal flower originally came from a love story related to war. The boy gave the girl a freshly picked rose and a letter, and then went to participate in the war. He felt that he could not come back, so he told the girl that when the last piece of When the rose petals fade, she forgets him and starts a new life."

"Later, not a single petal fell from the rose in the girl's hand, and the boy returned with a bloody life and a happy life."

"Eternal beauty, and the persistence of returning from a bloody battle. Among the remaining three people, who will be particularly persistent in these words?"

"Do you suspect he was the one who first deceived you from the orphanage?"

"No, I must be Xu Rui. When I ran away from him, two of my companions were kidnapped because they got separated on the way. Later, when I was with Long Xiao, I gradually found out some clues."

"I always felt that there were probably far more than twenty people who were trained with me. Just because the twenty people including me were the better ones, we all had numbers. I was the last one to go, and the number It's twenty. I always thought there were only twenty in total."