35-36 【 ARC 2 】

Chapter 35 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [35]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
As a client, Lu Bai would be contacted by the police from time to time. He Jintian was also worried that there were too many rumors at school, so he asked Lu Bai for a long leave. Except for a few classes where I had to go, I just rested at home all the time.

The teacher knew that he was in a special situation and was not too embarrassed. It's just that all the instructors in the art department secretly wanted Lu Bai to transfer to another department.

After all, Lu Bai's talent in oil painting is too high. Naturally, such a genius needs to study in the art department. How can he stay in the economics and management department? Isn't this a waste of natural resources?

But the teachers in the Department of Economics and Management were not willing either. With Lu Bai's grades and a solid national scholarship, even if he doesn't want to pursue postgraduate studies in the future, he can choose to study abroad at a prestigious school. If it doesn't delay his painting, why must Lu Bai be transferred away?

So, amid the overt and covert fight between the two department heads for Lu Bai, the final exam finally came.

This time, there is no doubt that Lu Bai is still number one in the entire department.

The day when the results came out happened to be a major class in the Department of Economics and Management. After Lu Bai finished class, he left the classroom alone with his books in his arms.

The monitor looked at his back and subconsciously wanted to call him.

"Lu Bai!" He felt that he should apologize for his cold violence against Lu Bai in the past, but as soon as he shouted, he was drowned by a louder voice not far away.

"Little Lu Bai!" The squad leader looked up, it was He Jintian and the others, and it was Xiao Sui who shouted.

"Okay! Children, you are the first again? Tell me! What gift do you want from your brother for working so hard? How about my brother take you to play! There is a bar over there. Do you want to drink?"

"Don't make trouble." He Jintian pulled Xiao Sui aside, who was becoming increasingly unreliable as he spoke, and touched Lu Bai's head. "Grandpa misses you and asked you if you would go back for dinner today."

"Eat." Lu Bai handed the book to He Jintian with a smile, and left with He Jintian and the others.

As for the class monitor who wanted to talk to him, and the other classmates who wanted to apologize to Lu Bai, they were all completely left behind by him and became passers-by who no longer needed to worry about.

The pain of the past was finally ripped away from his bones. And a more dazzling future has finally arrived--

Five years later, Lu Bai became a world-renowned painter.

As for Lu Gan and Lu Yan, they were also released from prison after serving their sentences. Lu Yan couldn't stand the Lu family and left after being released from prison. No one knows where he ended up.

Lu Gan originally wanted to leave, but he couldn't resist his mother's pleading, so he finally stayed and used what little money he had left to support his family. He kept his name anonymously and worked in a studio owned by a senior brother, teaching children basic knowledge.

Lu Gan's paintings no longer have much spirit. Even if the skills can be regained one by one, the spirit of the past paintings has still disappeared. All that was left was a pool of stagnant water. Just like Lu Gan, he is like a joke.

As for Lu Qiong, she and Lu Yu are still serving sentences for the charges of frame-up and premeditated murder.

It was rare for He Jintian to show favoritism, so he asked someone to let the devoted couple share a cell.