97-98

Chapter 97: Two years after amnesia in a plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [20]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
No matter which world he was in, Chu Ran had never used such an almost iron-blooded method. Lu Bai looked at Chu Ran a little freshly, "Isn't it unfair for the senior to be so arbitrary?"

Chu Ran's tone was extremely serious, "You didn't do this, but they want to attack you because of it. Such treatment is inherently unfair to you."

Lu Bai was stunned immediately.

From birth to growing up, he only had a little bit of peace in the first few years when he was in the orphanage.

From the first adoption target to the subsequent sponsors, every time he encounters someone, he seems to have to endure a kind of torture.

Betrayal, deceit, never-ending hurt and torture, including the indifference of those around you. No one has ever reached out to Lu Bai, hugged him, or told him that this was unfair.

Even though Lu Bai experienced two worlds and finally discovered his destiny as a chess piece in this world, what he thought about most was not unwillingness, but how to protect himself.

After all, for Lu Bai, life itself is very difficult, but whether it is fair or not is not that important anymore.

Therefore, after hearing what Chu Ran said, Lu Bai felt mixed emotions. He rarely asked him back, "Then why didn't the senior...see me before?"

Lu Bai's question was difficult and heart-wrenching.

If Chu Ran is really the law, then what Lu Bai has experienced along the way is not just unfair. Since he could still prefer him in the small world, why didn't he protect Lu Bai before the harm came?

Because the original Lu Bai was not good enough? Not as clean as Lu Bai in the small world? Isn't it better than Lu Bai here to attract people?

Lu Bai rarely felt aggrieved because the time he had to calm down was too short. But because the person in front of him represented the law of fairness, Lu Bai finally couldn't help but want an explanation for his past.

Chu Ran's hand on Lu Bai's head slowly lowered, and finally pressed down on Lu Bai's back, hugging him into his arms.

"No. I can't see you." Chu Ran sighed, "No matter which world you are in, you have always been the most vivid existence in my eyes."

"It's my fault that I couldn't help you from the beginning." There were some words that Chu Ran couldn't explain clearly.

Fortunately, Lu Bai didn't want as much as Chu Ran.

As if these two insignificant explanations were enough, Lu Bai ended the topic and talked to Chu Ran about the next thing.

"In two days, the live broadcast will begin. When are you going to send us there?"

"Don't be in a hurry, just go at the end." When it came to this experiment, Chu Ran also found it very tricky, "Lu Bai, I will ask for your permission at the end. Do you really want to go?"

"You have not been marked as an omega. After entering, you will not only be the experimenters, but also the prisoners in the special prison. After all, you eat and live together, and the omega's neck ring may not be able to protect you. Every one of them They are all extremely vicious criminals. And the prison guards are very cruel in order to control them."

"No one has succeeded in this experiment in the past. Therefore, I cannot guarantee your safety. Even so, Lu Bai, do you want to go?"

"Go." Lu Bai nodded, "The list has been reported. If I shrink from the battle, I can indeed hide in your house. But the equality the military wants to achieve will become a joke."