179-180

Chapter 179: Back when I was the school bully boy, I cured this sick dog who would be a big boss in the future [7]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
If this Weibo post is not systematically promoted, it will eventually become one of the countless daily complaints posted on Weibo every day.

But after following Lu Bai for so long, the system naturally knows how to accurately cause heat.

The system added many big V's to this Weibo post. Including well-known celebrities and even entertainment reporters in the entertainment industry.

No matter how much the Zhai family started off by relying on the Internet, there would be no way to cover the sky with one hand. They figured out that no one in the local area could take care of Lu Bai's matter, but if they directly broke the news, it might not reach the point where Lu Bai jumped off the building in front of the TV station and died to complain.

Immediately afterwards, in order to show that it was not just an empty plea for help, but that it was real, the system encoded Lu Bai's previously written diaries into a long chart and posted them one by one on Weibo.

Parents, school violence, the young master's dominance in the school, plus a key word of one million, are enough to attract the attention of most people.

And then, when I saw the exposed diaries, I became even more worried about it.

Because the black and white words are filled with the blood and tears of the victims. Even though the boy who writes the diary is so strong.

Sunny weather on September 13

I have never seen such a lawless villain as Zhai Junqing. I witnessed him push a classmate to the ground and then order him to lick his shoes. As if this would make him a king.

I stopped it. It's not that I want to be in the limelight, I'm just doing justice. Zhai Junqing said, I will regret it.

No, I will not. People should never lose their bottom line as a human being.

Sunny weather on September 21st

I called the police a second time. I finally understood why no one in this school dared to resist Zhai Junqing. Not because they have no conscience, just because they are cowardly.

There are wealthy businessmen, school directors, and children from so-called high-ranking officials' families. Zhai Junqing is their leader, and they squander the wealth and power that their parents have brought to them.

As for the remaining people, they either keep their mouths shut because their parents work for the companies they belong to, or they are timid, afraid of power and those scary names.

After all, they only choose one student to bully every school year. This has become a common practice in this school.

But Zhai Junqing took this practice to an even more terrifying level. Originally it was just a group of them bullying. But Zhai Junqing hopes that everyone in the school will bully him together.

He issued a reward, and anyone who could figure out the best way to play with the "rat" would receive a high reward.

He is still a student, but he has already learned the rubbish tactics of capital. I won't give in! I must expose their sins.

The weather is unknown on September 25

For a whole day, I was tied up in a dark cubicle. I didn't know where I was, but I could feel the pain from the sticks falling on me.

"You called the police again!"

"Are you proud to see me being called outside the class by the police to learn about the situation?"