147-148

Chapter 147 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [6]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
One stone stirs up a thousand waves. One second the Internet was still saying that Lu Bai was suspected of cheating on Ming Yu, but then the trend changed and it was revealed that Lu Bai was getting married and Ming Yu was accompanying him.

What is even more shocking is that the wording of the divorce case between Lu Bai and Jiang Yi from Mingjia Law Firm is very strict, and there is a secret chill in the wording. At first glance, it seems to be an explanation of the facts, but it inexplicably fails to convey the truth. People have the feeling that they are raising an army to hold people accountable.

"Holy crap! Is this true? Lu Bai is actually willing to get a divorce?"

"Didn't you see who the client is? It's Ming Yu's father! General Chang Sheng, this is serious business."

"Oh my god, Mr. Jiang is really in bad luck."

Jiang Yi's character design is well done, but now that Lu Bai is getting divorced, everyone on the Internet feels sorry for him and congratulates him for escaping from Lu Bai's clutches.

Only a part of the brain is still clear enough to know that, to put it bluntly, "The divorce cases that lawyer Ming Zhiri takes over are basically cases involving domestic violence, marital infidelity, etc. that are quite bad in nature, and the strength of the couple is very different. He can take over it Lu Bai's case must be because there is injustice involved!"

"No! Ming Yu is still Jiang Yi's good friend. If there is no problem here, why would he stand up for Lu Bai?"

However, these fairly fair words were quickly drowned out by gossip-seekers.

The so-called spectators use other people's joys, sorrows and joys as conversation materials. But when it comes to empathizing with others, it's not even possible. Whoever is hurt feels pain, how can others know how painful one is?

Ming Yu kept scrolling through the messages all night, his liver hurt from anger, and when he looked at Lu Bai in the room, his chest hurt even more.

Lu Bai has never sobered up since arriving at the Ming family. I reluctantly fed him some water, but he vomited it all out soon after.

Dr. Meng was afraid that he would become dehydrated, so he could only give him some nutrient solution. But the house was leaky and Lu Bai developed a high fever in the middle of the night.

Ming Yu's mother couldn't sleep either and stayed by Lu Bai's side, listening to his restless murmurs.

"Don't, don't touch me..."

"I didn't, I never drank with you..."

"Jiang Yi, Jiang Yi..."

At the end of the day, when he was so burned that he was confused, Lu Bai kept chanting Jiang Yi's name. Ming Yu couldn't stand it anymore, so she held Lu Bai's hand and asked him, "A Bai, if you want him, can I ask him to come?"

Lu Bai seemed to understand and stopped talking.

Ming Yu gritted his teeth and took out his cell phone to call Jiang Yi who was still pretending to be dead despite the commotion outside. As a result, Lu Bai grabbed him by the corner of his clothes.

Lu Bai seemed to have woken up. His face was red from the fever, but there was no blood at all on his lips. It seemed that the action of grabbing Ming Yu had exhausted all his strength, and he couldn't even find the voice to speak.

It wasn't until he gasped for a long time that he said in a low voice, "Don't look for him, he doesn't love me anymore. I..."

Lu Bai coughed violently, and Ming Yu hurriedly picked him up, only to hear a broken sentence in Lu Bai's ear, "I...I'll let him go."