103-104

Chapter 103: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married【26】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
As soon as the word "prison bus" came out, everyone immediately understood what it meant.

To put it bluntly, among this group of extremely vicious criminals, we are the key criminals who have really seen blood and experienced real things. You fucking guy who made a mistake with his lower body has no place on the stage.

What's more, who doesn't have a partner or children? These people can't take care of their own lower bodies, so they go to harm others. Even criminals are extremely disgusted.

They are not good people in the first place, and the way to punish these people is also very simple. Fight violence with violence. Aren't you unable to control your lower body? That's great. If you like doing that kind of thing so much, wouldn't it be great to help all the brothers in the prison?

Thinking of this, their gaze became more and more unscrupulous. It was almost physically swept over that person's beta body.

"I'm not, I didn't commit a crime, I just play this type of criminal..."

The young man was about to cry, but he couldn't explain himself.

And those criminals had already made up their minds to add fuel to the flames, so how could they really let him go?

Soon, a man hiding in the deepest part of the cell was thrown out. He was clearly an alpha, but he was frighteningly thin. The position of the glands on the back of the neck seemed to have been bitten repeatedly, with the skin and flesh turned out and dripping with blood.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, we're all done with this. It's boring. But I'll give you some insights."

Compared with the experimenters, these criminals are indeed experienced. Naturally, they knew that the live broadcast would not allow them to do anything too naked, so they all avoided the outside where the cameras could capture them.

A violent show is about to begin. The people in front of the network TV couldn't see what was going on, but they could tell something from the expressions of the experimenters.

"Holy shit! Is this a real rape rapist?"

"Deserve it! If you ask me, these people deserve no sympathy at all. These rapists harmed good people. Strictly speaking, there is no difference between murder and arson. But you have to pay with your life for killing, but these people are only locked up for a year or two. Just let it go."

"No! Those who were ruined by them will have a lifelong psychological shadow. Those who are married will affect their marriage, and those who are unmarried will affect their future marriage. How many people even committed suicide because they couldn't stand the public spotlight?"

"I think so too. Although it is cruel, it is very relieving and it is well deserved."

However, in such indignation, they completely failed to notice the changes in the experimenters' mentality.

Violent sex is different from ordinary sex. Especially alphas, they are born with a strong desire to control.

Even if these three views are normal and they can control their alpha, the crazy nature in their bones cannot be erased.

What's more, the picture in front of me is so clear that it is comparable to a live broadcast. They sat in front of the lever and stared intently at the atrocities on the other side.

This is real violence, exhilarating and crazy. And the prisoner who first explained it to them came back to them again.

He had just enjoyed it, and the corners of his mouth were still stained with blood from the rapist's glandular skin being bitten.