55-56

Chapter 55 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute [20]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"What did you say?" Lu Bai's abrupt words almost stunned the five people in front of him who had always been conservative and threatening.

And the word "famous" also hit their hearts hard. After all, this is to support the dream they have been working hard to achieve when they were young. But now, it has become a castle in the air, which can only be viewed from a distance but cannot be touched.

Lu Bai broke the silence casually, "Relax, let's talk."

Pointing to the young man sitting next to him, Lu Bai easily told his experience, "Peng Miao, a singer-songwriter. The first song he debuted topped all the pop music charts. He was the best newcomer in the music industry that year. For a time, He is also the one whose songs are popular all over the streets. It's a pity that his future was ruined when he was just twenty-two years old."

"I remember that you were kept in the dark because of the fact that you were kept by a financial sponsor and had sex with a young model, right?"

"What on earth are you going to say?"

"I'm just curious. You are so cowardly that you don't even dare to stand up and speak out. Why have you been writing songs in the past few years since you disappeared from the industry? You can't publish it anyway, can you?"

"And you, Xiang Yanhuai, I remember you were selected as a trainee when you were twelve years old. Did you win a prize in the street dance competition at that time? Even if you were hidden, you practiced dancing for more than ten hours a day and just gave up. Do you accept your fate?"

"As for you, Jing Yihan, you want to act. The idol drama you filmed at the beginning was also a hit. Later, you were hidden, and you have been a bit player for three years. The most recent role, you finally got a chance, but it was easily snatched away. Let me go and ask you, do you feel good?"

"Are you desperate?" Lu Bai opened his mouth, and every word accurately hit the point where the five people were most unwilling to accept it.

Even Jing Yihan, the oldest and calmest person, couldn't hold back anymore. He stood up from the sofa and shouted to Lu Ran, "What's the point of telling me this?"

"You have the photos in your hand. We can only do whatever you want us to do! In the end, we will just serve as cannon fodder for you and Huanyu."

"What else do you want?"

"Calm down, I just want to know if you still want to continue to be in the entertainment industry."

"So what?"

"I can help you, as long as you are willing to stand on a united front with me. I can give you a chance to return to the stage."

Jing Yihan forced a smile that was uglier than crying, "Lu Bai, you said it's easy! We want to do it, but it's too difficult."

"Yes!" Peng Miao also took a deep breath, "Our current situation may not be any better than yours. Once we stand up, we will become a living target. Even if we really overturn Huanyu, what happens next? ?What should we do next? We will not be able to move forward if we offend the big guys in the industry."

"Isn't Xue Zang an example these years?"

"I have money and can set up a studio."

"Where are the resources? You are notorious yourself, and we are worse than a flea. So what if we work together? Without resources, if you run out of money, the end result will still be the same."

"Moreover, if those people know our past, will they sincerely support us? I'm afraid that if we don't go out, we will be scolded and disgusted."

"Lu Bai, please wake up! Utopia does not exist."