121-122

Chapter 121: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [44]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The Lu family was attacked by those stupid omega families as a means to blackmail Lu Bai. It was very difficult for Long Xiao to keep it.

But Long Xiao couldn't make his move too obvious. Especially when Lu Yuan was in jail, Long Xiao pushed him back in order to distance himself from the relationship.

As a result, now Long Xiao doesn't even have the right to stand up. He couldn't say that he helped protect the Lu family because he felt ashamed of Lu Bai!

Fortunately, the Long family and the Lu family have been married for many years, and many businesses in the Lu family are related to the Long family. Therefore, Long Xiao can still stretch his hands from the side without making people feel too abrupt.

"If it really doesn't work, keep the experiment and give up the rest!" Long Xiao thought about it and could only do this.

The Lu family made it clear that they were Long Xiao's property from the beginning. Later, as Lu Bai and Lu Yuan gradually penetrated into the family business, in order to prevent them from discovering something fishy, ​​Long Xiao slowly moved the Lu family's property out.

Later, when Lu Yuan came back from the plane crash, the Lu family had become an empty shell. The real money and potion formula are in Long Xiao's hands.

So it doesn't matter even if the entire Lu family collapses now, Long Xiao can use what he has in his hands to quietly build a new wealthy family again at any time.

However, at this moment, Long Xiao suddenly received a call from his subordinate, "Master, it's not good! After Lu Yuan's post was exposed, your two uncles found out something related to your gender."

"What do you mean?" Long Xiao was caught off guard by this question.

However, soon, the arrival of Long Xiao's two uncles made Long Xiao understand what was going on.

Lu Bai's previous post finally spread. Although it was in a small place like the Omega Forum, it involved the Aristocratic Family and would soon reach the ears of other people in the Long Family.

The Long family was peaceful on the surface, but when Long Xiao was competing for the heir, although he eventually became the winner, he did not rush to eradicate the roots. Instead, he kept these people in captivity and turned them into chess pieces on his chessboard to admire again and again.

If Lu Bai's surprise attack had been a few years later at night, after Long Xiao's methods had become more mature, even if he had evidence to prove that Long Xiao was not a member of the Long family at all, these people would not be able to get the news.

However, it is different now. Although these people are controlled, it is still relatively easy to know external news.

And that post, although it was just a catch-up, was enough to make people who grew up in these aristocratic families be wary.

At this moment, Long Xiao's two uncles already felt something was wrong and came over to confront Long Xiao.

"I thought it was strange at the beginning. Didn't Long Xiao differentiate into alpha as soon as he was born? How could the pheromones become weaker because of a serious illness?"

"Not only that, my eldest brother and sister-in-law passed away soon. At that time, the old man said that he would raise Long Xiao, but Long Xiao refused, saying that he could take care of the family alone."

"Yes! I told the old man at that time that the child was a bit strange. As a result, the old man fell seriously ill and passed away soon, so the matter was dropped and not mentioned."