77-78 【 ARC 3 】

Chapter 77 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute【42】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The video clip begins with Lu Bai's debut.

The editor zoomed in on every performance Lu Bai had performed in the past. For six years, before Yi Wenzhuo appeared, Lu Bai had never made any stage mistakes.

He was seriously injured and even though half of his pants were stained with blood, he didn't miss a single dance step. Not to mention that every time he appeared in front of everyone, he always looked graceful, gentle and perfect.

But so what?

Such a sentence in the video is full of satire on the public.

Yi Wenzhuo returned, and a few obvious frame-ups made Lu Bai fall from his height, turning into the clown who was Yi Wenzhuo's superior again and again, setting off Yi Wenzhuo's perfection.

And those who used to chase Lu Bai and call him brother turned around and trampled on him with sincerity and insulted him at will.

"Vampire Lu Bai has a heart of wolf and lungs that are worse than a dog's!"

"Don't you have personality? There has to be a limit to being shameless. The real owner is back, so it's time to pay back the stolen things!"

"No matter what you sing, you are not worthy of carrying your brother's shoes."

These unpleasant insults followed Lu Bai for a full year. What made the public even more angry was Lu Bai's performance on the creative stage.

It was pitch black under the stage. It was clear that every audience member had a glow stick in their hand, and it was clear that they were willing to light up a sea of ​​stars for any star, but their treatment of Lu Bai was cruel to the point of harshness.

The chat records of several fan groups before the game started that day were exposed. It turned out that they had contacted Lu Bai on purpose and in advance.

"Damn it! The fan circle is no longer crazy, it's a fucking cult!"

"I'm just curious as to why Lu Bai married their biological father and let these elementary school chickens capture Lu Bai and hold him for dear life?"

"There must be Xu Rui behind it. You see, Lu Bai didn't even dare to say anything before."

"It has something to do with it, but if they are so ignorant, their parents may not have given them any brains when they were born!"

There was a joint protest that shocked the entire Internet, and the entry # apologize to Lu Bai also became a hot search topic.

It's a pity that people are like this. When they curse, they feel like heroes in armor. When they admit their mistakes, they are like snails, hiding behind the network cable, changing their online names and pretending that nothing happened.

It's simply an unbearable joke.

Cen Xiyan happened to be discussing something with Fu Zhao at Fu Zhao's company. After finishing the matter, he wanted to inform Fu Zhao in advance that he had a drama to start filming next month, with two male protagonists.

One of them has decided on him, but the other has not yet decided on him.

The director never found the right one. Cen Xiyan planned to recommend Lu Bai to give it a try.

However, that role has requirements for appearance. If Lu Bai plans to take this role, he will have to make arrangements for him from now on.

"He should take it. Why don't you just go to his agent and tell him?"