123-124

Chapter 123: Two years after amnesia in the plane crash, my fiancé and my twin brother got married [46]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Who is the person behind her?" Lu Bai's almost first reaction was that Long Xiao's mother, as a simple doctor, would never have such great energy.

Chu Ran sighed, with a rare sigh in his tone, "He is the biological father of two Long Xiaos."

"..." Lu Bai immediately understood the level involved.

To put it bluntly, Long Xiao's biological father had an affair with this woman and gave birth to a fake Long Xiao. Before this, the reason why he was unprepared was that he completely regarded the fake Long Xiao's mother as a beta. It wasn't until after the child was born that he realized that the fake Long Xiao's mother was actually an omega.

At that time, the Long family and the Pei family wanted to support each other, so the birth of the fake Long Xiao would definitely be unwelcome.

However, the fake Long Xiao's mother had her own method. She told the eldest young master of the Long family that she could disguise herself from an omega to a beta, and she could turn a beta into an omega or alpha through gland transplantation.

Of course this is just an experiment, but she can use herself as an example. For example, she once had a twin sister.

The twin sister was an omega, but now her glands were removed and she became a beta. She was originally a beta, but after transplanting her sister's glands, she successfully gave birth to a false dragon.

Lu Bai turned over the life story of the fake Long Xiao's biological mother that Chu Ran investigated. Looking at the relatives column, he saw that his sister had passed away, and he understood why Long Xiao would choose him and Lu Yuan in the end.

One of the biggest reasons is that Lu Bai and Lu Yuan are twins, and like Long Xiao's biological mother, one of them has differentiated into an omega, and the other has differentiated into a beta.

So from the very beginning, Lu Bai and Lu Yuan were selected as experimental materials.

And Long Xiao's biological father, the eldest young master of the Long family, is obviously not a good person either. He coveted the huge benefits this experiment would bring, so he quietly stood behind Long Xiao's biological mother to support her.

He also recognized Long Xiao's existence, and the orphanage where Lu Bai and Lu Yuan lived for three years was the equipment warehouse where Long Xiao's biological mother conducted experiments.

A large number of babies and children were sent in, and those betas could still be treated well and used as the face of the orphanage when it opened to the outside world.

But those alpha or omega cubs were numbered early and lined up to enter the laboratory.

What happens next is easy to deduce.

Long Xiao's mother, like Long Xiao, has unlimited power and a strong desire to control.

When she first chose to seduce Long Xiao's biological father, she took a fancy to the Long family and wanted to use the Long family as the cornerstone to expand outward bit by bit.

And the fake Long Xiao is her best chess piece to control the Long family.

Therefore, she used her tactics to kill the eldest young master of the Long family and his first wife, and then found a way to imprison the fake Long Xiao. She took the opportunity to express that Long Xiao was young and had lost his parents due to a serious illness. When she recovered from the illness, she was replaced by the fake Long Xiao, her biological son.