9-10

Chapter 9 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [9]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
He Jintian frowned, "Do you know you are sick?"

"I said I was sleeping so deeply that I didn't even realize I was carried so far away by you." Lu Bai let go of He Jintian's hand and returned the coat to him with a smile.

"I'm not cold. Senior, you should pay attention to yourself. It's almost time for dinner, so I'll go back first."

"Where are you going to go back if you have such a severe fever?" Lu Bai's sudden avoidance made He Jintian very uncomfortable. He pursed his lips and grabbed Lu Bai's wrist again, "Go to the infirmary first."

"Senior, aren't you afraid of rumors? The last time you went to the classroom to see me, they said a lot of unpleasant things." Lu Bai didn't move, just looked up at He Jintian.

His condition was indeed not good, his eyes were flushed due to high fever, but his face was very pale. His physical strength could not support his standing movements, and he was already shaky, but his expression and tone were as calm as if nothing had happened.

It was as if Lu Bai didn't need anyone, and didn't need anyone to hold him up when he could no longer hold him.

He Jintian's heart tightened, "I'm not afraid of what others will say."

However, as soon as He Jintian finished speaking, he was thrown away by Lu Bai again, "But I don't think much about it."

"It's too troublesome." Lu Bai sighed, as if he was facing an ignorant child.

"Senior, you are the proud son of heaven, and I am the notorious dog-skin plaster. Let's just hang out in private and have fun, but in public, I am too tired."

"You turn around and look at the expressions of the people who are passing by and see us standing together. They all think that I am not worthy of dating you." Lu Bai pointed to the students who were passing by not far away and looked at them, "You know? Even The most important reason why Lu Gan suddenly came to see me was because Lu Qiong received a text message and knew that you had been getting close to me recently, so he came to me to ask questions."

"Look, I just saw you as a favor, so why bother yourself with so much trouble?" Pointing to his neck, Lu Bai joked, "Does Mr. He really not know what Lu Qiong thinks of you? "

He Jintian blurted out, "Lu Qiong and I are just family friends and have never had any personal contact. Besides, I will protect you."

Lu Bai shook his head and said in a very decisive tone, "No need, I can do it myself. Thank you, senior, for worrying about me. I'll leave first."

Lu Bai said it coolly, but after all, his physical condition was not good. He Jintian followed him from a distance and watched him enter the infirmary alone.

Lu Bai had no intention of stopping him this time, but the system kept chattering, "It's strange. You clearly rejected He Jintian, but his favorability towards you has been increasing. But every time you meet Lu Gan, his favorability will increase." Cleared."

Lu Bai: "This is normal. After all, Lu Gan is no longer worthy of being a human being."

After all, the three Lu brothers had almost killed their biological brother more than once.

When Lu Bai first returned to the Lu family, Lu Gan once asked Lu Bai to deliver food to Lu Yan.

The location was at the entrance of a very remote winding mountain road, where Lu Yan often raced with others.

Lu Yan pursues excitement. The more rugged and dangerous it is, the more excited he feels. In such a competition, the most indispensable thing is the second generation ancestor who is as promiscuous and lawless as Lu Yan.