73-74

Chapter 73 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute【38】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
In the past two months, the turmoil in the entertainment industry has almost become more than just a group of star-chasers, but has entered the lives of the public.

Idols have been disqualified one after another, and scandals from agencies within the entertainment industry have been revealed. Every time the news comes out, it makes people lose their perspective.

And this recent incident is even more shocking. It's about Lu Bai.

As we all know, Lu Bai's identity is unclear. Although the two recent variety shows have shown extremely high talents. His life experience and past also made many people feel sorry for him.

But objectively speaking, Lu Bai is indeed a hot potato. Whoever takes over will get into trouble. Even if Yi Wenzhuo has fallen. But when he ignored reporting to Huanyu, he really caused some big guys who had cooperation with Huanyu to lose some economic value.

Therefore, there are many people who secretly want to get him.

But he has one more suitor. He is still the second son of the Fu family, Fu Zhao, who has the best reputation in the industry and is a real winner in life.

Like being bewitched by Lu Bai, Fu Zhao's pursuit of Lu Bai was straightforward and passionate.

Even though Fu Zhao's brother expressed disapproval, Fu Zhao always defended Lu Bai.

First, the black material on Lu Bai's website was deleted without leaving a trace, and then the studio.

Lu Bai has been alone since he left Huanyu. Fu Zhao personally spent money to find connections and set up a studio for Lu Bai. The name was "Mu Bai", which was also quite romantic and sincere.

He even took the initiative to talk to Lu Bai about his agent. He is a gold medal agent in the industry who has brought out several best actors and actresses.

With him following Lu Bai, as long as Lu Bai doesn't seek death, the road ahead will be smooth.

And these news are only on the surface. The paparazzi carefully searched through the past of Lu Bai and Fu Zhao, and really found many traces.

For example, Fu Zhao once led his team in and out of Lu Bai's hotel many times. But later someone discovered that Fu Zhao's team was waiting in the restaurant downstairs, but Fu Zhao himself was not here, and he was suspected of having a private meeting with a beautiful woman.

Cen Xiyan's assistant also revealed in a casual chat that Lu Bai could participate in the audition at the earliest, which was Fu Zhao's argument. And every time Lu Bai participates in variety show live broadcasts or rehearsals, Fu Zhao must also be there.

Why didn't he pick up Lu Bai personally? He was afraid that his presence would be misunderstood and become black material for Lu Bai to be attacked and annihilated.

But after enduring it for a long time, Fu Zhao couldn't bear it anymore.

What was even more shocking was that not long after, in a secret photo of Lu Bai, everyone clearly saw a ring on Lu Bai's ring finger. Brother Fu Zhao, who had always disapproved of it before, actually changed his statement and took the initiative to repost the candid photo and commented, "The ring is good."

Netizens were all shocked.

"Holy shit! Is this something good is about to happen?"

"Oh my god, I believe in love again."

"It's fake! It must be hype. What is Lu Bai's identity? He is a little actor who has been thoroughly played by others. Don't you understand what Fu Zhao's identity is? The reason why Cen Xiyan can marry the eldest son of the Fu family is because Cen Xiyan is originally a young man from a wealthy family. Young Master. When people enter the entertainment industry, they like acting! Those who make acting their career. Who is Lu Bai!"