201-202

Chapter 201: Back when I was the bully boy in school, I cured this sick dog【29】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The system suddenly trembled, feeling that it was frightened. And Lu Bai quickly smiled, feeling that his speculation was really too ridiculous.

"A person like the Lord God will never really do anything because of love. What he desires to get from me is the most likely."

"But what does he gain?"

Lu Bai thought for a while and asked the system, "Do you think there is anything different about my soul?"

"What do you mean?" The system didn't understand.

Lu Bai analyzed him carefully, "Think about it, the Lord God is a god who can create a world. In his world, even the laws must follow the rules he set. What about me? I'm just a little person. What is it about a mortal that allows him to hold on to me so tightly that he would rather use his own desires to suppress me or even get rid of me?"

"Perhaps it's because you're not a Mary Sue lover? After all, you sent those yandere and crazy bosses to jail." The system answered in confusion.

Lu Bai was thinking about the word prison.

In fact, Lu Bai would also think about his origins at ordinary times. Just like the seniors of the law, no matter which world they are in, they will become the existence of checks and balances for the protagonists of the world, allowing them to only harm the world within a limited scope.

But Lu Bai felt that he was in a similar situation to his senior. The only difference was that Lu Bai was more lethal than the law.

The law is more like a benchmark that exists at the bottom line of morality. Lu Bai, on the other hand, was completely the opposite. He killed him with one blow.

These protagonists all over the world, as long as they are not the real light, wind and moon. As long as they wantonly take advantage of the preferential treatment given by the Lord God and play with people's names, Lu Bai will personally send them to receive the punishment they deserve from the law.

"I think it's more like a punishment from heaven."

"What do you mean?" The system didn't understand.

"Both you and the senior have said that my soul is far more powerful and dazzling than others'. I also asked you about the soul of the protagonist in the world. Only the soul of the protagonist Gong is far more powerful than others. If the protagonist Gong is the main god The tentacles are part of him. If I can destroy them, does that prove that I have the energy to kill the Lord God?"

"Look at the Lord God's attitude towards me. On the surface, he calls me a guide, but in fact, it's like he is constantly taming me. His ultimate goal is probably to devour me."

"After all, what could be better than death?

Is it more nutritious and tastes more attractive? "

"Why did the Tao of Heaven get involved?"

"Perhaps he can't wait any longer. If the Lord God swallows me first and gets a huge accumulation of energy, the next step is to swallow the Lord God and truly rule all walks of life. Become the supreme god of the three thousand worlds."

"If Tiandao doesn't find a way to save himself, I'm afraid he will have to wait for death. After living for so many years and enjoying the faith of everyone, I don't believe that he can willingly serve as a stepping stone for others."

"So he discovered me through some channel and discovered that I can defeat the Lord God."

"It's a pity that the main god's small actions have just begun. Even as a punishment from heaven, I am still a newborn cub, so the gods attacked me fiercely, suppressed me, and wanted to make me fall and finally surrender. "