45-46

Chapter 45 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute [10]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Fu Zhao's mystery made the system secretly worry about Lu Bai. He probably knew what Lu Bai was going to do next, so he was even more worried.

But Lu Bai was very calm, "So, is this Fu Zhao in the country recently?"

"No, he went abroad to help his eldest brother's friend find resources, but he will be back in three days."

"What resources can you find?"

"It was mentioned in the original article that the role was provided by a foreign director. It was used as a variety show gimmick."

"Brother Fu Zhao's partner is the movie king Cen Xiyan. The Fu family protects him, so he opened a brokerage company in Fu Zhao's name. Cen Xiyan's personal studio is affiliated with this brokerage company."

"I know this Cen Xiyan." After all, he was one of the few people in the novel that Yi Wenzhuo, as the protagonist, could not avoid. Lu Bai did find a lot of descriptions of Cen Xiyan.

A talented actor is only obsessed with acting and doesn't care about anything else. The marriage contract between Cen Xiyan and Brother Fu Zhao was made since childhood. The two were childhood sweethearts and had a strong relationship.

Later, Cen Xiyan entered the circle, and the Fu family has been protecting him from behind. But in the past two years, the circle has been too chaotic. The Fu family was afraid that if something happened to Cen Xiyan, they would not be able to get along with each other, so they simply stepped on it.

Fu Zhao, a small agency, was opened to test the waters.

"So, the resources he went abroad to attract this time were also to build momentum for Cen Xiyan?"

"Yes! Cen Xiyan doesn't care about the sand in his eyes." The system briefly explained the situation.

It's also a variety reality show, and it's also about competition. But the one Cen Xiyan opened was not for a singer, but for an actor.

Cen Xiyan couldn't stand the current vulgar trend where traffic is greater than acting skills, so he created a show purely about acting skills to prove that no matter what time, fame and traffic are not as good as real acting skills.

Only good actors can make good movies!

Now, two episodes of Cen Xiyan's program have been aired, and the traffic is very good. There is nothing shady in it. If you can't do it, just give up. The competition system is cruel, and the director and veteran actors invited are very sharp. The whole screen is a mirror of demons.

Whether you are worthy of being an actor or not, you will know once you go up and try.

Therefore, under such great pressure, several actors who could not bear it wanted to protest in the name of withdrawing from the competition. Unexpectedly, this actor is also very talented. He just wanted to gain some benefits from public opinion, but he actually told him to get lost.

"You are an actor, and this is what you do. If you can't bear the pressure, why do you want to join the industry?"

"I'm not running a fucking kindergarten. If you can't do it, then just get out!"

What Cen Xiyan said was unpleasant, but his words were rough and rude. Many people immediately shouted "That's awesome!"

It's no wonder that during the entire summer vacation, more than a dozen movies were released, but not a single one could be watched. A group of face-splitting gangsters all thought it was a show. These popular actors were simply defrauding fans of their money with bad scripts.