173 【 ARC 6 】 - 174

Chapter 173: Back when I was the school bully boy, I cured this sick dog who would become a boss in the future [1]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Love has many meanings.

For some people, love is the warmth of each other's company. For some people, love is the longing for all the good.

But for some people who have made mistakes when they were young, love may be the redemption for all the unspeakable evil they did when they were young to vent their sorrow.

The emotions in this world are like this.

Zhai Junqing, as the protagonist, was a graceful and elegant returnee at the age of 30. He was able to take charge of the family business with ease, hiding all the badness and irritability inside.

However, in fact, such a perfect Zhai Junqing has a rather unspeakable past.

He had been a murderer. Even though he didn't do it himself, the young man's unyielding look still bothered him for many years.

However, it is a pity that he, who committed a serious crime back then, was not aware of the young man's pain. It wasn't until his parents sent him abroad in order to calm things down for him. When he experienced school violence in a foreign country, he finally recalled how desperate the man he was forcing to stumble off the tenth floor was. .

Unfortunately, he has no chance of redemption.

No matter how hard he tried, it was hard to make amends. Zhai Junqing suffered from a very serious mental illness. He couldn't sleep for a long time. As long as he closed his eyes, he would see the tragic mirror image of the boy before his death.

The photo he originally took as a trophy also became a shackles that bound his conscience.

Until he returned to China and met the protagonist, Lu Lu.

Lu Lu is a psychiatrist, and Zhai Junqing is his patient. During repeated treatments, the distance between Lu Lu and Zhai Junqing became closer and closer.

Lu Lu is like the other half of Zhai Junqing's lost soul. He understood all his pathologies and was able to soothe his pain. He even helped him look back to his childhood and find the key reason why he became a perpetrator of school violence - lack of love.

With his parents working outside all year round, young Zhai Junqing became increasingly lonely. He fights and makes trouble, all because he wants to get his parents' attention through extreme means. During those years abroad, he was still indifferent.

Lu Lu said that Zhai Junqing was just a sick dog. He was wagging his tail crazily, trying to get someone's love. Unfortunately, he couldn't get it, so he gradually turned black in the cold. He began to bare his sharp canine teeth and gain attention by threatening him.

One lacks love and the other has love. After hanging out all year round, it seems that being together becomes easy and not that difficult.

So they fell in love. But on the first night after the confession was successful, Zhai Junqing showed Lu Lu a photo album, which contained all the evidence of the crimes he committed when he was young and mentally ill.

Lu Lu guided and comforted him at first, but when he saw the last photo, he was shocked.

Because he discovered that the young man above who was still staring at death was actually his brother Lu Bai.

Therefore, Zhai Junqing turned out to be the murderer who killed Lu Bai.

The world collapsed in an instant. Lu Lu came out of Zhai Junqing's house, but had a car accident during the chase.