27-28

Chapter 27 The sick beauty who was carried by the wrong person has three domineering brothers [27]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The moment Lu Bai dropped the brush, there was silence inside and outside the studio.

Lu Bai's paintings are placed there, like an old movie, playing the dim first twenty years of his life over and over again.

It was also the first twenty years of his life that people have always been curious about, speculated on, and even randomly evaluated.

Almost everyone fell into silence, and when they looked at Lu Bai's eyes, they became complicated.

Lu Bai's method of digging everything out really satisfied their desire to eat melon, but it did not make people feel the slightest pleasure, leaving only strong sadness.

Because they really read a sentence from Lu Bai's paintings: they never cared about justice, but were eager to use other people's pain to make up for their own curiosity.

Just like Lu Bai's faces became clearer and clearer along the way. They are no different now than the old neighbors whispering in the painting.

The sensitive girl couldn't help but cry, and Tan Yi, who was beside Lu Bai, wanted to comfort him.

"It's okay with me." Lu Bai shook his head to express that he was okay, then packed up his painting tools and wanted to leave the studio.

According to the competition regulations, as long as the work is completed, the contestants can leave directly. Lu Bai did not plan to wait for everyone to finish painting and hear the final result, but left Tianguang Studio directly.

Outside the studio, the students watching the battle subconsciously made way for Lu Bai, but no one took the initiative to talk to him.

Because they were still immersed in the shock of Lu Bai's paintings.

Those bloody truths made them feel sorry for Lu Bai. The sadness coming from the painting made them empathize and want to cry for Lu Bai.

But what's even sadder is that they are not qualified.

Yes, as someone who had doubted Lu Bai, abused Lu Bai, and belittled Lu Bai, they didn't even have the means to apologize at the moment.

Because to Lu Bai, their existence is not important, and their emotions are not important either. Lu Bai had never considered asking them to apologize. Drawing it was just to complete an essay.

Therefore, facing Lu Bai who calmly walked out of the studio, they could only get out of the way and remain silent.

And Lu Bai, who walked directly in front of He Jintian, didn't feel as relieved as after being slapped in the face. He just raised his head, looked at He Jintian, smiled as usual, and said jokingly, "Senior, I can win."

"Yes." He Jintian held Lu Bai in his arms and said in his ear in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "We, Lu Bai, have always been so powerful."

He Jintian's embrace was very warm, and his words gradually became sincere.

Lu Bai has won many honors and performed many amazing feats. But this was the first time I heard such praise that was purely proud of him.

Lu Bai subconsciously pinched the corner of He Jintian's clothes and wanted to say something, but his reason told him to shut his mouth and remain silent.

So in the end, Lu Bai's eyes only turned red, but there were no tears in his eyes.

He Jintian could feel his complicated mood, and didn't want Lu Bai to be so depressed all the time. So, He Jintian touched Lu Bai's head and asked him: "Take a break and watch my game?"