155-156

Chapter 155 Ten years after we broke up, my first boyfriend became a billionaire [14]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"What evidence do you have!" When mentioning the accidental death of his beloved son, Mr. Li finally couldn't sit still and stood up emotionally.

Indeed, to the outside world, he is the cunning old man Li, but in fact, he is just a poor old man who lost his beloved son, and the white-haired man gave it to the black-haired man.

What's even more pity is that after all these years, he still can't be sure whether Yu Porridge's child is his son's biological blood.

And Lu Bai stood here, holding some supporting evidence that he had never heard of in front of him. In an instant, Mr. Li's doubts and pain that had been suppressed for many years came to his mind again.

But he heard Lu Bai say, "I have no evidence. Just like my rumors, I clearly know they are not me, but I can't explain it. I am not a libertine."

Mr. Li looked at Lu Bai, as if affected by the calmness in his eyes, and finally sat back.

"You should understand that I will not provide you with any help before getting specific evidence."

"You are joking." Lu Bai curled his lips slightly, "From the moment you gave me the position, didn't you just tacitly agree to stand on the same front as me?"

"You are very smart."

"It's better to say that I'm a fool. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been sick for so many years."

"what's your plan?"

"I want Jiang Yi to spit out everything I gave him. But don't worry, I won't cause trouble to the Li family. Instead, I will send you to Qingyun."

"..." Mr. Li did not refute this time, and even looked forward to it.

Everyone in the industry knows that Lu Bai is a genius.

Even though he does not have a good high-level academic degree or any experience studying abroad, his talent is indeed among the best in the industry. That kind of indescribable aura allows him to create stunning advertising designs one after another.

Let's just say that Lu Bai won the award before. An advertisement saved a factory that was about to decline.

In the same year, Lu Bai took over the national promotion in the name of the design department of Jiangyi Company, which made the craft of indigo dyeing go from a niche intangible cultural heritage skill into the hearts of thousands of people.

It can be said that there is a saying in the advertising design circle: if you have Lu Bai, you can save thirty years of hard work.

This is why, even though Lu Bai was covered in dirty stuff, those people sent the breach of contract to the Ming Family Law Firm, but in the end they calmed down and continued to use it.

No one can have trouble with money. And a good advertisement that can arouse national sentiment is the best promotion.

The incident between Yu Chu and Jiang Yi back then still caused a lot of knots in Mr. Li's heart, so if Lu Bai and Jiang Yi got married, he would be happy to add insult to injury if he could add some trouble to Jiang Yi.

But Lu Bai's plan was far crazier than he thought.

"Jiang Yi now plans to transform and transform the company into a comprehensive investment type. The focus has begun to shift, and after I leave, his actions will only be faster."

"If his transformation is really successful, I'm afraid I won't be able to stretch my hands that far."

"So, I want to prevent him from transforming."