Maxwell - 1

Maxwell: So I was thinking...

Commander: ??

Maxwell: Maybe I can make an Exoskeleton to help enhancing your ability. In a way, it will allow you various tactical coordination to work with your Nikkes and give you strategical superiority among the humans. What do you say?

Commander: I don't think that is a good idea.

Maxwell: You don't find my idea intriguing? That's a pity. Well, I'm going to work on it anyway.

*Maxwell closes the gap between us*

Maxwell: And of course! I'm going to need a helping hand. In fact, I really want a volunteer.

Commander: Find someone else.

Maxwell: Aww, don't be shy! I seriously need your help this once. It won't be like the previous armor suit. It will be much more nimble and comfortable to put on.

*I back away as Maxwell doesn't stop coming forward*

Commander: Ask Drake or Laplace.

Maxwell: No can do. This Exo Suit will be made for you to wear, Cutie Pie. You should be the one to test it out.

Commander: I'm not your guinea pig.

*Maxwell takes out something from behind her*

Maxwell: Here. I have the prototype with me, all you have to do is to wear the bracelet. It will handle the rest.

Commander: You planned this!?

*At this point, I realize the reason why she wants an advise session out of nowhere*

Maxwell: *Smiling* Come on, Cutie Pie. Give me your wrist.

*I bolt out the room with Maxwell in hot pursuit. Thank goodness, I managed to outrun her in the crowded hallway.*