Anis - 3 (1.5 Anniversary)

Anis: ...

Commander: ...

Anis hasn't said a word since I decided to playback the anniversary livestream from start to end.

Anis: Hey, Commander.

Commander: Yeah?

Anis: You've been smiling the whole time. I know this is a big event the CG holds twice a year but what keeps that expression on your face?

Commander: Hang on, you'll see.

Anis: ???

We continue to watch till a certain part of the stream.

[Anis: What do you think of this livestream, Commander? As fun as ever, right? It's already been a year and a half? Time sure does fly.]

[Shifty: You said it. At this rate, it'll be two or three years in no time.]

[Anis: When that time comes, we'll have to prepare another livestream, won't we?]

[Shifty: Naturally. Just thinking about what to prepare next fills me with excitement!]

[Anis: You really are addicted to work.]

Gasp!

Anis's jaw drops, she seems to get my intention and I can't stop my mouth stretching from ear to ear.

Anis: Hold it! Stop! Stop! Time out! Commander, I said time out!

[Anis: ....kinda like how I'm addicted to the Commander, hehehe. *Pause*]

Commander: Hehehe.

Anis fumbles in her seat. She rolls backward, away from our table and dives face-first into the sofa.

Anis: Arrrggghhh!

She's screaming into the pillow. Her ears and the puffy cheeks are blushing red. Cute!

Anis: That was just a part of the script! It's not I like I get to choose the words that I had to say out loud! I can't believe you are teasing me with that! Commander, you BIG MEANNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Commander: I'm kidding, I like you too. But let's be frank, you often tease me with the same things like this.

Anis: Oh, I see! So this is payback for those times, isn't it?! Fine, if it comes to this I'm gonna be even bolder with words! I'll make you can't stop thinking about my teases even in your sleep!

Commander: I'm always thinking about you though.

Anis: ...!!!

Commander: I'm always thinking about Rapi and Neon, too. *Snort*

Anis: Oh. Oh! Well, nice curveball. I almost fell for it. By the way, I know my teases worked on you every time. I'll take that as my absolute advantage! Just you wait, Commander!

Commander: I'm waiting.

Anis and I continue to tease each other for the rest of the day.