Mihara - 1

*Mihara suggests having lunch outdoor. Taking a break from the advice session, we make our way together to a park.*

Mihara: You prepared a lunchbox for me? My~! That's very nice of you, Commander.

Commander: *I open my box and begin digging in*

Mihara: I see you picked up some cute decorations. Where did you buy this lunch?

Commander: It's handmade.

Mihara: You made this? I'm surprised. I didn't get the impression you could work in the kitchen.

Commander: I've took times to practice whenever we return to the Outpost. This way, we can save up our budgets.

Mihara: How diligent. In any case, thank you for the meal.

*Mihara takes the first spoon and her expression brightens up. I'm glad she finds it suited to her taste.*

Mihara: Commander, do you think this place is somehow crowded today?

Commander: ???

*I turn my head for a glance. As Mihara said, people are walking around us. There seems to be an event held next to this place, it attracts their attentions.*

Mihara: Ah, I have an idea.

*Mihara hands me her lunchbox. She moves closer to me and leans on my side.*

Mihara: Commander, can you feed me?

Commander: What?

Mihara: Imagine the thrill by being watched for doing such an embarrassing thing. I couldn't afford to let that kind of feeling slide off, you know~.

Commander: ...Mihara.

Mihara: Yes?

Commander: Is this why you chose the park?

Mihara: Precisely!

*I should have seen this coming.*

Mihara: Now, Commander. I'm ready when you are.

*Mihara licks her lip in anticipation. I give her a thrilling experience like she wanted.*