Nihilister - 3 (Pilgrim)

After scorching the entire area, Nihilister returns to our camp. To my surprise, she is frowning. I thought she was relieving stress like the usual.

Nihilister: They nerfed me!

Commander: ???

Nihilister: The bastards at Eden! They NERFED ME! How dare they did this to me!? Now I'm only one-third of my original strength!

I glance past her shoulder to look at the devastated sight caused by her nerfed strength. Miss Fire Dragon just burned down a large horde of Raptures, including trees, vehicle scraps and buildings and still think she is weakened.

Nihilister: Hey.

My eyes shift back to Nihilister as she is giving me a questioning look.

Nihilister: Why are you wet from head to toes?

Good question. I had to pour a whole bucket of water on myself before I can even think of approaching Nihilister while her body is.......intensely steaming. I hope I got that right or my squad will shoot me those half-opened side glances.

Commander: I don't think you being weakened is the case. You are doing just fine.

Nihilister: .......you think so?

The frown on her face slowly fades.

Commander: You just decimated an army. If anything, you should give us some time to get a bit further away before you blast fire at them. We were lucky there's a river right next to here.

Nihilister: Fine. I'll give you all five seconds next time.

Grunting softly, Nihilister takes a spot near the campfire. I sit near her and discuss more about the team's strategy.