Nihilister - 5 (Pilgrim)

*As part of her advising session, Nihilister enters my office. However, she is grumpy for some reason.*

Nihilister: Oi, Human.

Commander: ???

Nihilister: That girl, Tia. She's constantly approached me. What's up with her? And what does she wants from me?

Commander: She likes dragons.

Nihilister: Huh, is that so? That explains the hugs.

Commander: Tia can be quite the hugger to people she likes.

*She raises an eyebrow at my words.*

Nihilister: Is something wrong with her head then? I mean, just look at me. No one has ever warmed up to me that fast.

*I raise my hand to help reaffirming her opinion.*

Nihilister: *Smiling* Heh! Fine, valid point.

Commander: Tia's a good girl, you can trust her.

Nihilister: In that case, would you be her reminder? Tell her to back off for a bit with all that hugging. Seriously, my body can melt steel. I'm not exactly someone she should approach so carelessly, she'd get burns.

Commander: I'm sure it's not that bad.

Nihilister: Look, you may understand me well enough to say that but it's different with others. I betrayed both sides and was stabbed in the back. Now I'm here for you and your squad. And that's just it. I won't give my trust to anybody else so easily.

Commander: Well, I know you can be quite the hugger yourself too.

Nihilister: *Blinking* What?

Commander: The ticklish feelings, our BlaBla Chat.

Nihilister: !!!

Commander: Also, remember that moment in Northern Land?

Nihilister: Well well~. Talking like that, you miss my hug or something? Alright. Guess I'll take what I missed out from Valentine.

Commander: Wait, you know Valentine?

Nihilister: I heard of it. And I know what it's all about. Now, you sit tight.

*Door locked, She approaches me and her hand rests on my shirt. I spend a lengthy moment with Nihilister.*