BlaBla Chat #13 (A Meal For Them - 03)

Tap Tap Tap!

*RAN group chat created.*

Tap Tap Tap!

*Anis has invited Rapi to join the group. Anis has invited Neon to join the group.*

Anis: Attention!

Rapi: ?

Neon: ??? A new group?

Rapi: Anis, what is this about?

Anis: Guys, we have a situation! Commander hasn't spent much of his time with us lately. He's always busy in the Ark these days. Don't you find it strange?

Rapi: He has personal matters to attend, it's not up to us to question that.

Anis: But aren't you curious about all of this? He used to go on missions together with us. Nowadays, it's just one click with the Dispatching Activities.

Neon: I agree with Anis! I do find Master's action a bit odd. You don't make a super spy like me to harvest resources and scavenge days after days. My skills worth much more than that!

Anis: See? Even Neon agrees with me. Come on, Rapi. Work with us here. We need to know what he's been doing without us.

Rapi: ...I'll give him a call.

Anis: No need for that, I tried.

Rapi: You did?

Anis: Yep.

Rapi: What was Commander's respond?

Anis: Got you hooked now, eh. That's the spirit! "I'm doing practical lessons with Absolute" he said.

Rapi: What kind of practical lessons?

Anis: He didn't say.

Neon: Could it be firearm procedures? Eunhwa taught Master how to use a sniper rifle that one time. He volunteered for it if I'm not wrong.

Anis: But think about it. If it's just that, he can't be THAT busy. There has to be something else. Otherwise, he would come back to the Outpost before evening.

Neon: Oh! I think we're onto something here!

Rapi: You mean.....Commander's been purposely working off the clock.

Anis: EXACTLY! Right now Counters has no mission on the surface. No major problems popping in the Ark. Some advice sessions, no biggie. Pilgrims pay a couple visits, no biggie. Commander's busy without any of that? BIG DEAL! We need to conduct an investigation!

Neon: What if Master becomes a workaholic?

Anis: Still a BIG DEAL!

Rapi: Neon, I'm sure you know. If Commander becomes a workaholic, it will negatively impact his well-being and performance in the long run.

Anis: And for the most important part! We could potentially be ignored!

Neon: GASP!!!

Anis: You seriously typed that out?

Neon: That's no good then!

Anis: Anyway, now you understood why I brought this to your attentions, guys. We have to do something.

Neon: This calls for a super duper secret investigation!

Anis: That's what I said.

Rapi: In other words, we will take turn to look into this.

Anis: You betcha! My dispatched missions is done. I'll probably make it back to the Outpost around night time. You and Neon can start first.

Neon: Fufufu! Such a perfect opportunity. About time I make use of my skills as a Spy.

Rapi: I'll wait for the Commander's return and ask him about this in person.

Anis: ...

Neon: ...

Anis: Okay, hold up. We agreed that this is an investigation.

Rapi: I believe it's best to give him a straightforward question.

Anis: That might not give us the desirable result.

Neon: Once again, I agree with Anis. We should stalk Master first then ask him later.

Anis: Neon, you make it sounded dirty. Rapi, hear me out. We know the Commander better than anyone else. A good person as he is, he doesn't want us to worry about him. Whenever he's determined to do something, he won't stop. That's why in this case, direct approaches won't work.

Rapi: ...

Anis: I'm not saying he's hiding something from us. I'm sure he just doesn't want us to get worried.

Rapi: What do you think the Commander is up to?

Anis: My take on this is that...he's trying to help someone without the need to get us involved.

Rapi: ...Nikke or Human?

Anis: Good question. You're worried about his Rizz?

Rapi: No such thought, I'm just curious about your guess.

Neon: You know, that's more reason to stalk Master.

Anis: Investigation, Neon! A discreet journey in discovering the truth! Definition matters!

Rapi: Very well, I'm in. After we're done with the patrolling. Neon and I will start the investigation.

Anis: Nice!

Neon: Heads up, Rapi! Because you will be surprised at how good I am at this!

Rapi: Neon, I'm counting on your skills.

Anis: This is it! RAN Squad officially launches the investigation!

Rapi: We'll use this chat to keep track of the progress. Sightings. Locations. Individual Contacts. Everything will need to be specifically addressed in each report.

Anis: .....wow, you're seriously bumped up.

Rapi: Should I not?

Anis: Nah, keep it up.

Rapi: Neon, at 2 P.M regroup with me at the Elevator.

Neon: I'm already in the Ark.

Rapi: What?

Anis: What? Aren't you supposed to be on duty at the Outpost at this time?

Neon: Nihilister asked me to switch place with her, I showed her the routine. I guess she's warming up to me like she did with Master. So I filled her in. I'm in the Ark, searching for Master as we speak.

Rapi: ...

Anis: ...well, that's that. Neon has an early start for the team.

Neon: The perks for working with me! Since Master said he's been training with Absolute, I'm by their dorm. Investigation starts n-sadneaxW GASP!

Anis: What?! What is it?!

Rapi: What did you see?

Neon: Master just walked out of their dorm! With a big lunchbox from Emma!

Rapi: ...

Anis: ...

*BlaBla Chat Ended*

*To Be Continued*