BlaBla Chat #6 (Simulation Room Sector-6)

*I receive a notification from Einkk.*

Einkk: Commander, are you there?

Commander: I'm here.

Einkk: So far, you are the most competent Commander in the Simulation Room so Einkk decides to inform you about the new changes of the changes tomorrow.

Commander: Changes?

Einkk: In the coming days there will be a large group of graduates from the Academy come to test themselves in Einkk's playground as a requirement from one of the Deputy Chiefs. Einkk received the list, Simulation Room capacity will be full in the next five days.

Commander: That many?

Einkk: Einkk would like to know if Commander wants to reserve a room ahead of time. That room will be saved for your use only, you can come at anytime.

Commander: Thanks, Einkk. I was planning on going to the Simulation Room tomorrow.

Einkk: Good! Einkk expects you to lose this time. Sector-6 will be available soon. It would be incredibly pleasant to see you struggle at her game. :))

Commander: Huh. I remember you said that once with a smug look on your face, right before I crushed Sector-5 the week after.

Einkk: This will be different! Einkk has upped the difficulty! Commander's confidence won't stay for long!

Commander: Challenge accepted.

Einkk: That's what Einkk would like to hear. Einkk will be sure to savor your defeated look, she will take a picture, stare at it and laugh to her heart's content.

Commander: Get ready then. I'll do the same once I beat Sector-6 within a month.

Einkk: Fufufu~. Einkk has always liked you for this reason, you're not one to back down from her challenges.

Commander: What do you have for me in Sector-6?

Einkk: Einkk will give you about twenty combat sequences for each Area. You will face Nihilister's Dragon Form at the end of Area A.

Commander: ......

Einkk: Then, for Area B you will fight Mother Whale or Material H depending on your luck.

Commander: ...um....

Einkk: At the end of Area C, you will fight Chatterbox. And finally....

Commander: ???

Einkk: The last Area D, you will fight a giant machine codenamed Modernia.

Commander: Hold up! Area D?!

Einkk: Einkk collected all the data from your encounters on the surface. This will be the most challenging simulation she has ever designed for just you, Commander.

Commander: ......

Einkk: Don't worry, unless you get cold feet. Einkk can always lower the difficulty enough to make you feel like a walk in the park! Just say so.

Commander: You will do that for me?

Einkk: Of course!

Commander: Knowing you, there will be a "But."

Einkk: But!

Commander: There is it!

Einkk: Once you do that for Sector-6, every time you lose you will have to listen to anything Einkk says. You will follow her wishes.

*I ponder for a moment.*

Commander: And if I win?

Einkk: Einkk will do whatever you want with her.

Commander: This is only applied when I beat Sector-6 and not asking you to lower the difficulty?

Einkk: Correct~! So, Commander, are you up for my challenge?

Commander: Deal!

*BlaBla Chat Ends*