D - 3 (Killer Wife)

*Having done with the paperwork, I step into the shower.*

D: Good evening, Honey~! How was your day?

*D appears inside the bathroom, dressing a bodycon dress for one of her established roles in the previous mission. I'm feeling deja vu again.*

D: Would you like dinner? Would you like a bath? Or perhaps.....

*She tilts her head, blushing.*

D: ....you want me~?

Commander: We have a new mission?

D: Awww~, Honey. You're so silly. There's nothing new or old about this. Our marriage is everlasting! We're destined to be together!

Commander: ...

*After considering my choices, I reply.*

Commander: I'll take the shower.

D: *Smiling* Of course! Come on in. Your bath is ready, allow me to wash your back.

Commander: Wait, is this part of the script?

D: There is no script. I've taken some practices and mentally prepared myself for this moment. It is part of my duty as your dearest wife, my silly honey. We missed the chances during our honeymoon. It's only right that we should continue where we left off, don't you agree?

*It seems like D doesn't want to break out of this character role. I close the door behind me and place my hand on D's shoulder.*

D: Oh!

*Her eyes lit up at my decision. D turns on the shower head. The trails of water fail to cover that faint grin and the shade of red on her face.*

*Soon, our voices become muted by the running shower.*