Anis - 2

Anis: My shoulders have been getting stiff after we got back from the missions. We'd been moving around a lot to relocate the resources from the mine.

*I try to recall the memories.*

Commander: You were doing lots of trips from the mine to the transportation, back and forth.

Anis: Well, I had to carry a bunch of heavy stuff. Hm. Hm? Oh yeah, maybe that's the reason!

Commander: ?

Anis: I was doing your work too, Commander! Those mineral rocks were beyond your strength. I made double trips compared to Rapi and Neon.

Commander: Well......

*It seems Anis's circumstance is due to my limitation.*

Commander: It was too risky to bring the transportation near the mine. There's only one linear path and no covers, there would be no way to backpedal in time if an ambush occurred.

Anis: In any case, I still did a good job on your part!

Commander: You did. Just to be sure, you should go see Mary for an examination.

Anis: Hm.

*Anis places a hand under her chin, pondering over my suggestion.*

Anis: I don't think that's necessary. I occasionally get it from time to time so it's not much of a burden. A massage would be nice though. Ah! Commander, maybe you can help me with that.

Commander: You want a massage? Now?

Anis: Now would be even better!

*Anis gives me a playful smile. I stand up from my work desk and stretch my arms.*

Commander: Alright, take a seat. I'll take responsibility for your shoulders.

Anis: *Laughing* I'm just kidding!

Commander: I meant it though.

Anis: ...okay, if you insist.

*I spend some time with Anis. We talk some more as I massage her shoulders.*