BlaBla Chat #10 (A Meal For Them - 02)

My phone ring with a message from Eunhwa.

*BlaBla Chat Opened*

Eunhwa: Hey! We have a situation.

Commander: ?

Eunhwa: Emma saw us near the dorm, she's growing suspicion. Weakling, whatever you do, DO NOT spill the bean.

Commander: I'll explain to her.

Eunhwa: Choose your words carefully.

I switch to Emma's chat as she sends me a message.

Emma: Commander. Are you busy?

Here we go.

Commander: Not at all.

Emma: I've been meaning to ask. How are things between you and Eunhwa? You two seemed bashful the other day.

She goes straight into the topic.

Commander: The usual. We're doing team-building exercises with the Owls Squad.

Emma: Oh! Is that so? That's good to hear! I was just wondering anyway.

Commander: Okay.

Emma: It's nice seeing you two work together. Eunhwa might have acted like it doesn't mean much to her, I'm sure she's having a good time showing you the rope.

I startle at her words.

Emma: ...in team-building exercises.

I let out a sigh in relief.

Emma: ....at the dorm kitchen.

Commander: !!!

A cold sweat rolls down my cheek.

Commander: .....you saw?

Emma: The door was locked. I'd only seen you and Eunhwa leaving on multiple occasions.

Commander: ....err....

Emma: It's not often people pick that place to do team-building exercises, except cooking.

Commander: Emma, I can explain.

Emma: It's okay, Commander. I understand that you and Eunhwa need some privacy to focus on your exercises. It's good enough that Eunhwa is willing to work together with you. However, the dorm kitchen is a public place. You can't lock the door. Otherwise, I won't be able to use it in time of need.

Commander: .....oh, that...

Emma: Please keep this in mind.

Commander: I will. Sorry about that, Emma. I'll look for other places.

Emma: Oh, no! You can continue to do what you're doing with Eunhwa. I'm saying that you shouldn't lock the kitchen door. That's all.

Commander: Okay.

Emma: And while you two are at it, I think I should cook something for you. Since you and Eunhwa are working hard in this team-building exercises. Allow me to lend you my support, Commander.

Commander: You don't have to do that for me.

Emma: I've seen Eunhwa smiling after you left.

Commander: !

Emma: Like I said, she's having a good time. It's rare to see her like that. This is thanks to you, Commander. Thus, I believe I should make something for you as a token of my appreciation.

Commander: Thanks. Still, you don't have to.

Emma: Valentine Day is coming, yes? I'll bake you a cake as a gift. Also, I'd just ordered some trendy clothes from Royal Road. I'm thinking of putting it on during Valentine.

Commander: ....What type of trendy clothes are we talking about?

Emma: Oh! Are you curious?

Commander: Yes.

Emma: They're Maid In Valentine outfits. I'll be a maid for the occasion.

Commander: Emma. On second thought, I'd like to have your support.

Emma: Oh my! Thank you, Commander.

Commander: Looking forward to your cake.

Emma: It will be the most delicious thing you've ever tasted, I'm sure of it.

Commander: No doubt about it.

Emma: Alright, I'll see you on Valentine Day.

*BlaBla Chat Ended*

My stomach will be in danger. But this is worth it!