Nihilister - 2 (Heretic)

*I hold back the urge to vomit as Nihilister glares at me. Her tail is holding me upside down. The ground beneath her feet is scorched and reeked of charcoal-like stench. Raptures' corpses scattered around us.*

Nihilister: Now that the nuisances are all gone, let's have a little test. Shall we?

*My stomach is churning by the reversed gravity, I struggle to let my voice out. Nihilister snickered, she brings me closer and pulled off my shirt.*

Nihilister: Me being with you will help me exhibit greater combat strength, show me how to achieve it.

*I fix my gaze on the half-curious, half-amused expression. My arms are dangling freely over my head, I point at the ground. Nihilister seems to get the idea and flip me upward. My throat, which is suppressing the flow of censored sunshine and rainbow, finally calms down.*

Nihilister: You look pathetic, human. It it wasn't for your worth, you would be part of my adversaries.

Commander: ......

*Nihilister's claw-like fingers trail on my body.*

Nihilister: Now, tell me how to boost my strength. Is it through direct contacts? Skinship? Emotions?

*Her hand stops before my chest, sharp nail points at my heart like a needle ready to pierce though.*

Nihilister: Or is it the blood? Should I knock you unconscious and dissect you? That way, you won't feel pain.

Commander: Definitely not my blood.

Nihilister: Then what is the secret? Out with it.

Commander: Stick to me, we'll find out.

Nihilister: !?

Commander: Others have gone through the same thing. No reason to think it would be different with you.

Nihilister: Is that so?

*She cups my cheeks.*

Nihilister: I see. You and the Nikkes are close-knit, that could be the reason. Fine, let's go with your suggestion. A warning for being close to me though, I'm often steamed.

*I have a conversation with Nihilister about the mysterious phenomena that happened to my Nikkes.*