BlaBla Chat #1 (Parody)

Producer Director Kim (PD Kim): Hello, Commander. It's been a while, I see your fame is flourishing as usual. I heard you managed to strike down a Rapture barehanded.

Commander: Again, I wouldn't go that far. Where did you hear that stuff?

PD Kim: I also heard that you managed to survive on your own after being trapped on the surface for weeks. Everyone in the Ark are going crazy about these rumors.

Commander: Please don't listen to any exaggerations you've heard about me, the rumors are false. I'm doing the usual things with my team.

PD Kim: If you say so. Anyway, since your name is currently taking the spotlight, I want your help in my next work.

Commander: Another reference for your writing?

PD Kim: No, this is something else entirely different. You don't have to record your experience on the surface, my request this time requires no risk and it's totally safe. Recently, I received an offer to be working in the gaming industry.

Commander: Congratulation!

PD Kim: It's all completely new to me though. My client wanted me to pen a script for their studio's game, preferably survival horror genre. I spent a week and had the idea fleshed out with the storyline and characters. But the protagonist in my story is still lacking something, I couldn't get a grip on it. We have the mocap actors going through a screen test, none of their performances really struck me as fitting to the protagonist images in my head.

Commander: Who is the protagonist in your story?

PD Kim: A half-human, half-Nikke young male.

Commander: Male can't become Nikke due to their biological compatibility.

PD Kim: I know! That's why this story is fiction! Moving on, the protagonist first started as a rookie police officer graduated from the Military Academy. He became a half-Nikke due to an incident and was given a chance to work with the government after going through special training programs. What do you think?

Commander: Fictional story at its peak.

PD Kim: Which is mostly good for entertainment purposes, I do get your point. Now, the main story takes place on the surface where the protagonist arrives at a remote, mountainous village in search for the daughter of a high-ranking deputy chief. As the story goes on, the protagonist uncovers the truth about the Rapture Cult and the reason why they abducted the daughter. That is the whole summary.

Commander: Okay? So how can I help?

PD Kim: I want you to lend your appearance to the game. Full body motions, facial features and expressions.

Commander: ........uhm.....that's a little bit......

PD Kim: If you're not comfortable with it, I can ask the devs to add a few twists like hair change, the shape of nose and eyes color. I'm sure having you in the main role will definitely click, I just needed to test it out.

Commander: Alright.

PD Kim: Thank you, Commander! I knew I could count on you again!

Commander: How should I proceed?

PD Kim: You can come to the studio, let them record your movements and take pictures of your face at different angles. This can take a while so please notify me when you are free in your schedule. Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

*Blabla Chat Ended*

It looks like I need to lend them my appearance and motions so they can have enough data to create the assets for the game. I have an idea, this will be very quick!

I head straight to the Simulation Room and ask Einkk to compress the data of my previous training sections with Counters. After that, I send the zipped file to the studio game.